All Event Tickets | Page 4 | Golden Skate

All Event Tickets

someday

Rinkside
As anyone bought All Events Passes from the TD Garden? The delivery method said "via account". Is that paperless electronic tickets? Also, would this package still include the practice pass?

R.D.

Record Breaker
The package I ordered was straight from the Garden. No digital access (yet), but received paper tickets in the mail yesterday. Yes, the practice pass is included

Tammi

On the Ice
If you have the option to print e-tickets through the TD Garden, you'll still get hard tickets in the mail, including the practice pass. If printed, the hard tickets for the individual events will be voided and you'll need to have your e-ticket scanned instead. The hard ticket for the practice pass is reusable daily.

someday

Rinkside
If you have the option to print e-tickets through the TD Garden, you'll still get hard tickets in the mail, including the practice pass. If printed, the hard tickets for the individual events will be voided and you'll need to have your e-ticket scanned instead. The hard ticket for the practice pass is reusable daily.

Thanks Tammi!

someday

Rinkside

Hi Tammi,

Do you know if Primesport will open a section for people to sell their all-events passes? I noticed there isn't one right now.

Tammi

On the Ice
Hi Tammi,

Do you know if Primesport will open a section for people to sell their all-events passes? I noticed there isn't one right now.

It looks like they're only offering the "sell" option for some individual events. You'll need to contact them directly about any other options they may have.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Not sure if this is where I put this but I have 2 extra tickets for the pairs free skate. If anyone is interested please message me. Thanks!

ice_tulip

On the Ice
Not sure if this is where I put this but I have 2 extra tickets for the pairs free skate. If anyone is interested please message me. Thanks!

Are the tickets for the pairs' FS still available? If so, where are the seats and how much? Thank you!

someday

Rinkside

Hi Tammi,

Do you know if all all-events tickets have been sent out now? I'm assuming I should receive it soon?

Tammi

On the Ice
Hi Tammi,

Do you know if all all-events tickets have been sent out now? I'm assuming I should receive it soon?
It depends on when you ordered your tickets. If you want to pm me your information, I can double check with the box office. I believe everything ordered through the end of January has shipped.

Tammi

On the Ice
As an FYI for all, as I mentioned earlier, we are in the process of finalizing all our obligations and will be doing one more release by the middle of next week. It looks like we will have some All Events in Balcony rows 1-2, in addition to some End Loge and Club. This is the last release for LOC seats. All sales will be processed through the TD Garden (All Events) or Ticketmaster (individual sessions). No further sales through the Worlds 2016 LOC website.

I cannot give an exact day the seats will go on sale, just that it should be around Wednesday.

Tammi

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The package I ordered was straight from the Garden. No digital access (yet), but received paper tickets in the mail yesterday. Yes, the practice pass is included

Glad you're going, R.D.!

Thanks, Tammi for all of your help!

R.D.

Record Breaker
^ Have to admit that it was not an easy or simple decision. Took several months of back and forth. Lot of factors were involved.

Even now I'm seeing if I can upgrade a couple of seats. But looking forward to the experience!

Last edited:

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
So I'm very tempted to take early week and go to the Ice Dance events, if I can get off of work. The only seats available it seems is for the Balcony. How are the Balcony seats at TD Garden?

R.D.

Record Breaker
So I'm very tempted to take early week and go to the Ice Dance events, if I can get off of work. The only seats available it seems is for the Balcony. How are the Balcony seats at TD Garden?

Never been to the Garden before, but these two sites should give you an idea:

http://bruins.io-media.com/web/index.html (type in your section)

http://www.rateyourseats.com/sections/td-garden-nhl/322 (real life view of a Bruins game from section 322 near front)

Hope this helps

papin

Spectator

Hi Tammi!

I had printed just one e-ticket (SD of Ice Dance) at home before the coming of the hard tickets by UPS delivery.
My hard ticket of SD was voided now?
Must I bring the e-ticket instead of that hard ticket?
And are the other hard tickets still valid?