All Event Tickets | Page 5 | Golden Skate

All Event Tickets

Tammi

On the Ice
Hi Tammi!

I had printed just one e-ticket (SD of Ice Dance) at home before the coming of the hard tickets by UPS delivery.
My hard ticket of SD was voided now?
Must I bring the e-ticket instead of that hard ticket?
And are the other hard tickets still valid?

The hard ticket for the SD would have been voided once you selected the print option. You'll need to bring your e-ticket for that entry. All the other hard tickets will work fine, unless you choose to print those as e-tickets.

papin

Spectator
Thanks, Tammi.
Oh, it is Important matter.

My friend also printed some e-tickets even if she got the hard ticket.
I will tell her to bring the e-ticket for that entry.

Thank you.

Tammi

On the Ice
Thanks, Tammi.
Oh, it is Important matter.

My friend also printed some e-tickets even if she got the hard ticket.
I will tell her to bring the e-ticket for that entry.

Thank you.

I would suggest bringing both, just in case. You don't want to waste time at the box office trying to sort out any problems.

firal

Record Breaker
I have just been reminded that I chose the "Will Call" option when I purchased my tickets; now I won't have them until I arrive in Boston, which is a little worrisome for me to be honest. Anyone else chose will call? Would a photo ID suffice when picking it up?

Tammi

On the Ice
I have just been reminded that I chose the "Will Call" option when I purchased my tickets; now I won't have them until I arrive in Boston, which is a little worrisome for me to be honest. Anyone else chose will call? Would a photo ID suffice when picking it up?
A photo ID will be fine (drivers license or passport). The box office hours have been posted on the Worlds FAQ page, http://worlds2016.com/faq/

Bonesfan

On the Ice
Tammi - I have an all event ticket at Will-Call. I arrive 9pm Mon Mar 28 after ticket office closes. It looks like the earliest I can get my ticket/practice pass is Mar 29 11am which is AFTER practices start. This is disappointing to miss some practices after paying for an all-event ticket. Can you help? Thanks.

4T4S4L4F4L4A

Spectator
I purchased tickets for all events from official site at oct 2015.
I chose will-call.
However, the arrival is the night. ticket box is closed.
That day will not be able to see the game.
so I inquire about the ticket to official site,Mr andrew,FB,TD-garden.
but unfortunately no reply:(
I'm very troubled・・・

Tammi

On the Ice
You will need to go through Andrew to see what your options are. If they can be pulled and shipped at this late date, you'd incur express shipping and handling fees that would be paid with Andrew.

4T4S4L4F4L4A

Spectator
thank you

You will need to go through Andrew to see what your options are. If they can be pulled and shipped at this late date, you'd incur express shipping and handling fees that would be paid with Andrew.

Thank you very much.
I send mail to Mr.Andrew again.
And I got the answer.
thank you.