Croatia JGP Entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Croatia JGP Entries

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
A lot of them were rooting for russian ladies.. But here i am rooting for the korean babies to start jgp with a bang.. Specially young
well afaik she has a POTC LP so she already has my support :hap10: :biggrin:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I see Koshiro is on the entry list! :yahoo: Am very excited to see him again (with Lambiel in the KnC :biggrin:). Hope he is fully recovered.

Kara

Final Flight
Either someone at JSF or ISU misread Matsuoka's last name (understandable because their names are different by only 1 kanji!) or they decided to switch out again because Akari Matsubara has been replaced with Akari Matsuoka.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Is this list official then? Gubanova for sure gets a second spot? If so, then I hope the fed would do something similar for another girl if they showed that excellent track record with one not as good performance, because I HATE favoritism in skating, especially when it's directed at not my favorite skaters :noshake: Very excited for Vika!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Is this list official then? Gubanova for sure gets a second spot? If so, then I hope the fed would do something similar for another girl if they showed that excellent track record with one not as good performance, because I HATE favoritism in skating, especially when it's directed at not my favorite skaters :noshake: Very excited for Vika!

Entries for this event were due by August 25th, so some of these entries are definitely placeholders until the respective countries make changes based on the first few events. For example, USA assignments are never to be considered official until the skaters are notified themselves by USFS and the assignment is actually posted on USFS's International Assignments page.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Entries for this event were due by August 25th, so some of these entries are definitely placeholders until the respective countries make changes based on the first few events. For example, USA assignments are never to be considered official until the skaters are notified themselves by USFS and the assignment is actually posted on USFS's International Assignments page.

Oh all right, that makes a lot more sense

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Some more changes since the last update

Ladies

Sofia SAMODUROVA and Anastasia TARAKANOVA replace Anastasiia GUBANOVA and Viktoria VASILIEVA for RUS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
USA Assignment Changes

(While not yet on the "Entries" pages for the event, these are listed on Team USA's International Assignments Page as of the time of this post, which means they're official in USA's eyes. USFS only lists assignments on that page once they've become official rather than just placeholders.)

In Men's, Guko ENDO replaces Ryan DUNK.

In Dance, Sophia ELDER/Christopher ELDER replace Chloe LEWIS/Logan BYE.

tjb

Match Penalty
Poor Vasilieva :( With Gubanova - expected, unfortunately.

vasilieva looks like a 8 yo and skates to freaking cipollino music. no wonder why they don't want to send her. but that would be hilarious to read what the fans of "mature skating" would say about her

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
USA Assignment Changes

(While not yet on the "Entries" pages for the event, these are listed on Team USA's International Assignments Page as of the time of this post, which means they're official in USA's eyes. USFS only lists assignments on that page once they've become official rather than just placeholders.)

In Men's, Guko ENDO replaces Ryan DUNK.

In Dance, Sophia ELDER/Christopher ELDER replace Chloe LEWIS/Logan BYE.

Endo and Elder/Elder are now officially listed on the ISU entries lists as well as replacing Dunk and Lewis/Bye.

No other changes observed.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Amelia Scarlett JACKSON replaces Holly HARRIS for Australia

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
In Ice Dance:

Joanne CHO / Jake MEYER (AUS) removed

Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO replace Anastasia SHPILEVAYA / Grigory SMIRNOV (RUS)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Artem Kovalev was also replaced by Artur Danielyan. Kovalev was only 7th at the Cup of Russia this weekend (Danielyan won).

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
And a pairs change from Russia (shocking, I know :p ):

RUS - Daria KVARTALOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO replace Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
And a pairs change from Russia (shocking, I know :p ):

RUS - Daria KVARTALOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO replace Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN

You mean, Kostiukovich/Ialin replaces Pavliuchenko/Khodykin because Kvartalova/Sviatchenko were already assigned to this event in the first place.

Wow, these are some longggggg last names! It was a handful typing them!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
You mean, Kostiukovich/Ialin replaces Pavliuchenko/Khodykin because Kvartalova/Sviatchenko were already assigned to this event in the first place.

Wow, these are some longggggg last names! It was a handful typing them!

Yes, I copied the wrong name from the list.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Russian Fed has done some changes but Kuts/Mikhailov are still here. It seems Russian Fed is determined to give them one JGP event. That choice will cost the 2nd event from one of their better teams like Konkina/Yakushev, Skoptcova/Aleshin/ or Khudaiberdieva/Nazarov. At the moment Konkina/Yakushev is still without a 2nd event and the most sensible thing to do would be to replace Kuts/Mikhailov with them but since that doesn't seem to be happening then maybe Russian Fed will replace Khudaiberdieva/Nazarov with them at the 6th event. Or maybe Russian Fed has forgot all about Konkina/Yakushev and they don't get a 2nd event despite finishing 2nd at their 1st event.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Nik FOLINI replaces Matteo RIZZO (ITA), Matteo will be at Nebelhorn instead...

Chiara CALDERONE / Pietro PAPETTI replace Carolina PORTESI PERONI / Michael (ITA) CHRASTECKY in Ice Dance

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Darian KAPTICH (AUS), Yuto KISHINA (JPN) and Roman SAVOSIN (RUS) no longer listed as Substitutes

Stefanie PESENDORFER replaces Alisa STOMAKHINA (AUT)
Riko TAKINO (JPN) and Alexandra TRUSOVA (RUS) no longer listed as Substitutes

Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN (RUS) are listed as Pairs substitutes again?
Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV (RUS) no longer listed as Substitutes

Ksenia KONKINA / Grigory YAKUSHEV replace Eva KUTS / Dmitrii MIKHAILOV (RUS) in Ice Dance
Sasha FEAR / George WADDELL (GBR) and Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO (USA) no longer listed as Substitutes