Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin | Page 118 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Ruslan Zhiganshin

Marta25

Medalist
I was surprised when I heard people were saying they will go the exhibition.I wouldn't want them doing a lift with this leg

Actually there was never a set date for the interview.Vaitchekhovskaya said she sent it to the editor and that was it. And then speculations and interpretations started.Maybe someone really knows when and how it will come out.

You know what I don't like is how some things get gigantic proportions or how easy people can believe only the bad things, and I'm glad they weren't seriously injured cause negativity is something that feeds on you.I believe in negative aura.But I can't understand russian mentality well so I only get frustrated trying.:laugh2:

I think for some people it`s just hard to move on. I think these rumors were just there to distract I/Z. If RSF wanted to force I/K to stay together, they could have done it last year. The way Elena and Nikita are talking about their new partnerships, it seems to me as if they both moved on.

Anyway, I/Z now have around 7 weeks to prepare for Worlds. I can`t wait to see the improvements they are going to make until Worlds.

elysium

On the Ice
Photos are so great! How were they live?
They look really fast live, I got most of my pictures blurry the first day...
Elena was very happy, and both of them showed a lot of confidence, although one could see that they were quite nervous.
It was heartbreaking about the FD, they knew that they had the silver within reach and probably thought too much after that the twizzles were out of sync, which resulted in the aborted lift. For a while it looked like they were very tired both mentally and physically, so it was really great to see them coming back in the second half of the program. Like everyone is saying, it's better that this happened in their first season and will make them stronger in the future.

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
Alba, both I and Snow63 made short summaries. There is no more than that, really. You don't want us to list all the insultive words, do you?

I really don't know what are you talking about. :rolleye:
The link was put and I asked for the translation, as anybody would. You know, I don't know russian (sorry for that:sarcasm:). You and the rest came after, with your summary. So, what's your problem exactly? You don't like the fact that I don't know russian and asked for a translation? :unsure:

Here's the exchange courtesy of google translate:

Thank you turgon. That was priceless. :rofl:

xam_trankov:
Modesty is not a talent 😕

But this killed me. Max and the modesty. :laugh2:

Alba

Record Breaker
Lena's mom wrote in her Instagram that they "would not participate in Gala show because Rus has a small cut on his leg, it happens"

I love him more now. He gave no sign, not the smallest one, that he was cut. :cheer2:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I love him more now. He gave no sign, not the smallest one, that he was cut. :cheer2:
I said so. Ruslan is the man Lena would love to stay with. Not someone who always complains and blame others. Lena didn't just try to be nice when she complimented Ruslan's manly attitude.

Alba

Record Breaker
A girl on FSU, who said they had problems with the twizzles all season inspired me to do this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5w...omment_id=z12kczyaisakejy4t04civrw1lzjdlvifj4
Twizzles from all competitions so far, in order: CoC, CoR, GPF, RN, EC. Replay included when available, from CoR I think.

I'm doing one for the FD as well, then, I'm thinking to do one with all their elements put together for both their programs.

I'll do one for their step sequence as well because I luuuuuuuuuve their edges. :love:

Last edited:

turgon97

On the Ice
A girl on FSU, who said they had problems with the twizzles all season inspired me to do this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5w...omment_id=z12kczyaisakejy4t04civrw1lzjdlvifj4
Twizzles from all competitions so far, in order: CoC, CoR, GPF, RN, EC. Reply included when available, from CoR I think.

I'm doing one for the FD as well, then, I'm thinking to do one with all their elements put together for both their programs.

I'll do one for their step sequence as well because I luuuuuuuuuve their edges. :love:

Haha. Good work! I think the mark they got for their twizzles in the euros SP was the highest in the entire competition (free dance included)

Tanka

On the Ice
Twizzles from all competitions so far, in order: CoC, CoR, GPF, RN, EC. Replay included when available, from CoR I think.

Great video. They manage SD twizzles much better that FD twizzles. I wonder why. Maybe there aren't enough accents in FD music, and they are still a new pair to feel each other. Or just get tired...

P.S. No problem with me. I'll eagerly translate everything that concerns I/Z, but for those old ravings any automatic translate is more than enough, imho. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough with my point. I didn't mean to be rude.

Alba

Record Breaker
Great video. They manage SD twizzles much better that FD twizzles. I wonder why. Maybe there aren't enough accents in FD music, and they are still a new pair to feel each other. Or just get tired...

I think they maybe tired in the FD, but even in the FD many twizzles are good (I love those in CoC). I mean, they are not +3 quality but I certainly wouldn't say "they had problems with those twizzles all season". :confused:

P.S. No problem with me. I'll eagerly translate everything that concerns I/Z, but for those old ravings any automatic translate is more than enough, imho. I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough with my point. I didn't mean to be rude.

Everything is fine. ;) I didn't want to use google because often we get in trouble and discussion starts over bad translation etc. Anyway, nothing important. Max and modesty, as usual. :p:laugh:

Last edited:

bramweld

Record Breaker
I think we need to repost some of Gaglio's greatest work to remind him of hoe special he really, really was. What an absolute cad of a man.

turgon97

On the Ice

Looking at the protocols- please correct me if Im wrong- they scored the highest in the SD with a 7.8, tying with C/L (which I dont mind since C/L have fabulous twizzles as well).
And reviewing the FD in more detail, actually P/C scored a teeeeeeeeny bit higher at 7.94 with their sequence.

But still... im not sure what that girl is smoking if she's criticizing our team's twizzles, of all things lol.