Gracie Gold | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

narcissa

Record Breaker
"She's a gorgeous-looking girl."

I remember Frank said something similar about her, how she has a beautiful face and a beautiful body and beautiful skating. Sometimes I don't know if they're talking about purely her looks or her presentation on ice :laugh: While she is gorgeous, I think the fact that it's the first thing people comment on is not doing her skating any favors. And I don't mean Twitter or Youtube comments, I mean by her coaches and top skating commentators...

Last edited:

KatGrace1925

Medalist
"She's a gorgeous-looking girl."

I remember Frank said something similar about her, how she has a beautiful face and a beautiful body and beautiful skating. Sometimes I don't know if they're talking about purely her looks or her presentation on ice :laugh: While she is gorgeous, I think the fact that it's the first thing people comment on is not doing her skating any favors. And I don't mean Twitter or Youtube comments, I mean by her coaches and top skating commentators...

It's kind of a double edged sword. She is a very beautiful girl, she has an old hollywood quality to her. It has made a certain subset of skating viewers come to a conclusion that the reason she has so much support is her beautiful face which is sad. The fact is she got so much support and hype because there was a lot to be hyped about with her skating technique and potential. It's kinda sad that so many conversations begin with talking about her looks, but idk it's always kinda been a thing that has been discussed.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have to believe this environment will be infinitely better for her. And yes please, please come and train with Alex again!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She sounds so happy and contented. That article did my heart good to read, and I really hope that it works out for her. It should be a good environment there.

jacky

On the Ice
this sounds supper great for gracie. I'm so glad too so positive news about gracie for a change . not negative. I support her shes my favorite ladies skater and I believe shes one of the best out there. and perfectly capable of takeing on any other of the lleading ladies skaters of the world.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie will be training with two of her best friends also in Canton the Shibs so that will help because no doubt Gracie is going to be missing Carly since this will the first time they haven't been together. But Gracie being on her own for the first time in her life might be the best thing ever for her. It was time.

KatGrace1925

Medalist
i stated on the thread during nationals that I would make a video for Gracie after the Long Program, wherever she may land after everything ends. When she performed poorly in the long I was still ready to make a video for her but I couldn't find the right song. I heard this song yesterday, and I realized it was perfect for her. She had a very rough season, and in the end none of the things she did were able to help her put it all together for this year. No matter what we have seen though I believe she will come back next season stronger than ever before. This video expresses her struggles and her triumphs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4EetwGJks

Enjoy!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's a really good video! The editing was nice and pays attention very well to the music. Of course...Gracie shines and looks great too. Nice job :)

KatGrace1925

Medalist
It's a really good video! The editing was nice and pays attention very well to the music. Of course...Gracie shines and looks great too. Nice job :)

Thanks! I love the way the music builds throughout. It gave so many possibilities of ways to use Gracie's program and the fluff pieces featuring her. While I was making it I really felt stronger than ever before that she has everything it takes to shine strong when she comes back. I can not wait for next season!