Patrick Chan | Page 266 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
caption contest

Here's mine....

Patrick, pointing at competition, says " stay away, he's mine.... "

:laugh::laugh: Yeah, after reading some of the Patruzu?/Yuzutrick? fan fiction out there, that would be an appropriate caption to go with them.

The photo is such an optical illusion, until you look at their feet. :p

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist

Yep, I mostly scanned them (some were unintelligible to me). Some were amusing, like one where Patrick and Yuzuru open up a skating school, and the students vastly prefer Patrick's SS class over Yuzuru's jumping class. But in a third of them, Patrick is the bad guy.

I'm amusing myself nowadays by writing a story as well.

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Chanyu? Patruzu? Yuzutrick?:scratch2:

Well, Luckily I do not know it, it bothers me the shipping about Yuzuru / yulia; think up stories about patrick and yuzu that fans can invent, give me chills. :laugh:

I am falling in love of this photo :love::love:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChCeZFoW4AAfZX2.jpg:large

Chanyu, etc., refers to fiction, generally of a romantic nature, that pairs Patrick with Yuzuru Hanyu. Sometimes Patrick is written as Yuzu's love interest, and sometimes he is the bad guy who comes between Yuzu and Javi.

Nice photo! I like all of the photos from that wine event!

We call it "yuzurick" in russian))) And we have a lot of fics about them :3

Interesting. I didn't even know that these fics existed until a few days ago, when I was searching Googlefor news on Patrick. It must have been a slow day because updates to a fan fiction site came up in the top 5 results, and so did our fan fest here, BTW. These types of stories are considered RFPs (real person fiction) and are banned by FanFiction.net. ArchiveofOurOwn.org has a section dedicated to figure skating fan fiction.