Patrick Chan | Page 268 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol you are hilarious... i cannot comment on this because my answer wouldn't be pg 13
They say POTO, I say POTA............as long as it's not PITA. :slink:

Nobody likes PITA. I used to screen out potential PITA clients and some coaches kick out PITA students. I believe 4everchan does too. ;)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
POTO ? POTA ? PITA? :scratch2:

I am confused :laugh:

POTO and POTA are phantoms, one passionate and one mischievous. PITA, unlike the lovable, speedy and wine loving POTA, is a live person you don't like to have around. After all, who likes a pain in the a**?

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Was this shared before? The finale of the 2016 Canadian Nationals Gala: https://youtu.be/1_OrX3jyM10

Patrick did a little dance with Alaine. And I love the synchronicity of Patrick, Kevin, and Liam at 1:53. Those partner swap death spirals are cool too. :)

calica

Final Flight
POTO and POTA are phantoms, one passionate and one mischievous. PITA, unlike the lovable, speedy and wine loving POTA, is a live person you don't like to have around. After all, who likes a pain in the a**?

Thank you.
I know that POTO is phantoms but I did not know that pota was also.

Edit: anyone know if any show of SOI will be televised?

Rehearsal https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13087544_10153488628805936_7721252078660998620_n.jpg?oh=156c733eedbf8959210a49b37c6fea70&oe=57B2AFFA

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Thank you for the video, Mango! I hadn't seen it before.

Calica, I just retweeted you - haha, Patrick, Megan and Elvis all decided to wear blue today!

POTO and POTA are phantoms, one passionate and one mischievous.

Speaking of POTA, I was re-watching 4CC last night and noticed how pale and alabaster-like Patrick looked in the photos. See photo here. In fact, all of the medalists looked positively vampire-ish (here and here).

Most noticeable to me was that the scar on his face was gone (photo and photo and photo). No wonder at the time I thought that his face looked different.

They must have slathered on a very pale tint on him. You can see the difference in skin coloration from 5:08 to 5:11 of this video. His face and the front of his neck is a different color from the back of his neck...

Anyway, all three medalists looked "alive" again afterwards.

Patrick has had glowing skin ever since - photo, photo, photo, photo, photo.

Okay, you can tell I've been bored.... but it's a great excuse to look at his face again, no?

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
enlighten me on the scar thing? i see nothing;)
Thank you for the video, Mango! I hadn't seen it before.

Calica, I just retweeted you - haha, Patrick, Megan and Elvis all decided to wear blue today!

Speaking of POTA, I was re-watching 4CC last night and noticed how pale and alabaster-like Patrick looked in the photos. See photo here. In fact, all of the medalists looked positively vampire-ish (here).

Most noticeable to me was that the scar on his face was gone (photo and photo and photo). No wonder at the time I thought that his face looked different.

They must have slathered on a very pale tint on him. You can see the difference in skin coloration from 5:08 to 5:11 of this video. His face and the front of his neck is a different color from the back of his neck...

Anyway, all three medalists looked "alive" again afterwards.

Patrick has had glowing skin ever since - photo, photo, photo, photo, photo.

Okay, you can tell I've been bored.... but it's a great excuse to look at his face again, no?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol i still don't see the scar... maybe i love Patrick so blindly that I cannot see his flaws ;)

and yeah.. that comment is awesome... no canadians ever do well in boston ;) hahahahaha (except for D/R just to be the exception to the rule)
Lol, you can compare all of the previous photos I linked to this one from 2012.

------------------

BTW, I don't think we posted this photo from Worlds 2016. I love the comment from thelovely4s:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:love: aww he is so perfect;) hahaha...

haha ok... i see a tiny little scar... ;) i think most teenagers/Young adults would just call that acne and not worry about it... i have had some too and they were quickly gone. ;) once i was doing something that was televised and i had a huge one on my nose.... :cry:

Good, then don't look here.

All I'm saying is that I noticed his skin has improved a lot this year. ;)

calica

Final Flight
ahh ok... for me,this wasn´t a scar but birthmark.
And yes, his skin is better but it´s normal, more age, less marks puberty;)

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Me neither.... :scratch2:

While it is true that the video shows that his face and the front of his neck is paler. Makeup? why they would an off-white makeup? :confused:

To answer your question, in Asia, they like to make skin as light, bright and luminous as possible. I don't know how the makeup setup works at competitions, but at Taipei I'm not surprised that they chose a shade that was as light as possible for Patrick, Boyang and Yan.

Okay, now I must get some work done...