2015 Mordovian Ornament Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament Ice Dance SD and FD

tulosai

Record Breaker
It looks like to me they didn't want to risk two things, 1. Losing to I/Z and 2. Losing to I/Z.

I don't know. Neither of them seems particularly clueless or conceited to me. They knew coming here losing to I/Z was possible. I think there is general inflation going on here that they also would have befitted from, and I think they do realize that.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Thanks, tulosai. With the first watch I somehow like it a bit less than at the test skates. Perhaps it's the costumes that are too formal for this dance? Also, the partial step sequence still looks too slow, and Lena's dancing could be better.

I don't know. Neither of them seems particularly clueless or conceited to me. They knew coming here losing to I/Z was possible. I think there is general inflation going on here that they also would have befitted from, and I think they do realize that.
I agree with you completely. I think they could have even topped Elena and Ruslan's score if they had skated.

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
There's new information, some fans who's there now say Katia has a food poisoning. Looks like they have withdrawn before the competition even started.

Thank God it's not an injury.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I agree with you completely. I think they could have even topped Elena and Ruslan's score if they had skated.

I think so too,and I think I'm pretty objective to say so since I am a MUCH bigger Ruslena fan than I will ever be a B/S fan.

tvuckic16

Final Flight

Definitely general inflation. Tobias/Tkachenko scored 60 in Finlandia just a week ago. Today, 65.28. I don't think their skate today was 5 points better than last week.

LisaM

Medalist
Definitely general inflation. Tobias/Tkachenko scored 60 in Finlandia just a week ago. Today, 65.28. I don't think their skate today was 5 points better than last week.

I did think they looked much better this time. Maybe not 5 points, but definitely some.