2024 European Championships Free Dance | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Free Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
My beloveds here were the two Finnish teams, PiriHara were happy with their scores so that made me happy while Juulia and Matthias were not thus making me unhappy. But overall great skating, once I manage to graduate from college (definitely this year I swear) and save up enough money I want to go to Europeans to watch everyone live

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
time to live for Calgary. see you there

beam-me-up-scotty.gif

Andrina

Rinkside
Congratulations to everyone ! Charlène & Marco, I don't like you but I can't help respecting you. You're great technicians and... you don't put a foot wrong (c). Totally deserved win!

Lilah and Lewis, you're wonderful and so are your coaches. You got a third level for one of the twizzles and another one on the spin and still lost to G/F only about 2 points in the free. I guess, your time will come at the Worlds 🤷‍♂️

And of course, Allison and Saulius ! Well, words are not enough to describe how great you were tonight and how many people are proud for you winning that bronze medal.

My personal coup-de-coeur goes to Marie and Thomas.

P.S.: France managed to keep their 3 quotes, so next year there will be enough space for my dear Gabi & Guillaume to come back.

Andrea82

Medalist
Breakdown of marketing

British, Georgian and Lithuanian judges went for Fear/Giason.
Buchanan is soon to retire because of the age limit. We will survive.
Finnish judge had Lopareva/Brissaud in 2nd
Slovak judge places Orihara/Pirinen 3rd

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lol, weren't the Lithuanians using their cell phones enough during their free dance? 🤣