2016 Skate America Free Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Free Dance

hortensja

On the Ice
I thought that with the last year Anna Karenina program they were going in the right direction but then they serve us this, "Birds 2"

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Charlie liked them a lot better than the other Russian team.

I liked it though. Dramatic and very russian.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He said they were chaotic and that it is hard to keep up enough energy for Bollywood.

Well, he said they were chaotic... and that in most cases that wouldn't sound like a good thing but that it works well for them. So I didn't hear it as an insult at all.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Listening to Charlie's comments on B/S, he obviously looks for deeper meaning in programs than I do!!

Greta

On the Ice
Well, he said they were chaotic... and that in most cases that wouldn't sound like a good thing but that it works well for them. So I didn't hear it as an insult at all.

Yes, but he is trying so hard not to be too critical. I think he meant it as partly a bad thing, partly a good thing. But who knows!

caitie

Medalist
Twitter is saying that Charlie is bringing the shade, but Twitter is dramatic so IDK what to believe.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If there wasn't so much side boob on Madison's dress I'd absolutely love it. But side boob is just not a good look, IMO.