2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

NaVi

Medalist
B/S are my favorite team.... but I prefer the style of last years FD. I wonder if they're unable to pull that intense style off anymore.

But Madison Chock is my favorite ice dance lady...

Opps.. there went Bates twizzle...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Tessa at SC type mistake on the Twizzles for Bates. I hope Poje wasn't watching. Like the falls in Turino these things spread.

Alba

Record Breaker
I like C&B FD but I am not sure about this version of the song.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Evan has joined club 'problem with twizzles'. That may give a win to Team Beaver. And I really like this FD :(

tulosai

Record Breaker
REALLY bad time and place to have that twizzle mistake... this is unfortunate for them for sure... if they're third here I think they are not guaranteed to make the GPF.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I still don't get C/B program. Music cuts are weird. Choreo and music don't fit together imo.

andromache

Record Breaker
I legit think this FD is a masterpiece in the making.

Evan's mistake on the twizzles just gave the gold to B/S. :drama:

Lota

Record Breaker
Uhhh, there goes C/B's victory... :hopelessness: I really like them, especially this season, really innovative.

tulosai

Record Breaker
On a positive note, I do love watching C/B's lifts. There is never any awkwardness or hesitation, the are just big and free and lovely.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Madison and Evan's music did not quite work for me...especially the middle part, the music was loud but they don't have the energy and drama to keep up to it. I am not excited at all