2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Okay, so Team Beaver is going to GPF! The ones who were lamenting after SA about the end of Russian Ice Dance can breath now :p

estla

Rinkside
W/P's FD is way better than the SD yesterday. The SD just doesn't suit them. I love how Russian audience love them so much:laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Very early days but I actually think I like Weaver Poje's FD more than Virtue Moir and that boarders on sacrilege, doesn't it?

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Placements were about right. And C/B got about one point more in PCS in both segments here than the week before - which would have made them win SC, but alas. :console:

elif

Medalist
I'm not fan of Waever/Poje's FD but glad they are changing technical elements. They always had same kind of lifts, same twizzles and yes same step sequences. This year they changed a lot. I like first lift, very hard position but slow rotation. Second lift so much pose changing I'm not fan; but exit of the lifts work with music. Third lift is same lift they used before (V/M did too) But final lift have amazing entry. They need to work on GOE. It is not polished yet.

I just hate music choices this year from almost all dancers.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Welp, I'm sticking to my guns: on the whole it was the weakest of the three GPs so far for dance.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Very early days but I actually think I like Weaver Poje's FD more than Virtue Moir and that boarders on sacrilege, doesn't it?

I hate Sam Smith so probably true.

To be honest I just watched WeaPo and can't remember anything about their program... :palmf:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Oh..the final result surprised me. I guess C/B made a lot of mistakes here. Though C/B and B/S are guaranteed for GPF while WeaPo isn't unless they win Cup of China against the Shibutanis.

Alba

Record Breaker
Okay beautiful people. As usual the best part was commentating live with you. I'm off to do my hair. Have fun and do not behave.;)