2016-17 JGPF Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016-17 JGPF Ladies FS

Zhenya is DIVINE

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I enjoy Nastya's skating much more than Alina's. But Alina is a much better jumper and that's the name of the game, unfortunately.

Alina killed her FS SB by 10 points! Unbelievable!!! New WR!!

Last edited:

NaVi

Medalist
Gubanova putting the pressure on and Zagitova hitting it out of the park was awesome.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congrats to Ladies on podium! Glad Kaori made it :)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Wow, first time watching juniors as Eurosport is showing them and Alina is awesome. Thought I wouldn't be impressed but she's actually 'little' girl that is not giving me 'little girl' vibes. I hope the best for her future.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wondering how this competition could be if Tsurskaya and Honda were able to compete!

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
I don't know why, in my heart I always wanted Polina to be the one to break the 200 mark for the juniors first...

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I'm here for Anastasiia :points: and congrats Kaori :clapper:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I liked Anastasia more but Alina skated two clean programs, Anastasia just one. But her free was just so beautiful! Watching the results and points does Alina really have better SS than Anastasia? I know there is a just a small difference and it wouldn't Nastia help to gold anyway but I had to ask. I don't know I've never seen Alina live but I saw Anastasia live in Ostrava this year and they way she skated, all the body movements were really really beatiful and extraordinary!

Last edited:

andromache

Record Breaker
Obviously the judges got the TES right, but the PCS I would rank:

1. Gubanova
2. Baby Liza
3. Zagitova
4. Rika
5. Kaori

But instead it's like PCS are just given out based on your TES. Why even bother with them at this point?