World Team Trophy - Day 3 | Page 19 | Golden Skate

World Team Trophy - Day 3

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I wonder how Alaine will do next season. She is quite the ambitious lady, it can't be easy for her to see her fellow team ladies have their eyes on the medal ranks while she is trailing behind ... :think:

First prize for fashionable headwear goes to Team Canada. :laugh:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Bathroom break?

Although, it's a bit rude for them to all go at the same time! :laugh:

OMG donut plushy! Yum! OMG she put it on her head!

Also, P. Chiddy was born to wear a Moose Hat, I decree he does a program wearing one.

Here comes Zijun! Come on Zijun!

There are no japanese skaters in this group....

While I like the goofiness, it is kind of awkward if someone had a so/so skate...Teammates are cheering and the skater and coach have the stone-face....

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
beautiful gentle effortless musical skating should count for something come on... PCS PCS do it right.

She is not slow.. listen to the music come on.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yeah. Vanessa was really upset and Morgan was in a foul mood, walked out of the kiss and cry. Then again I'm a hardcore Stolbova/Klimov fan and she's no angel so I guess I shouldn't talk...

I was just thinking about that while this discussion was going on.

I remember seeing a vid where Ksenia could barely bring herself to take his hand and do the bowing thing at the end. It was so awkward! Not Barbara Fusar-Poli awkward, but close!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Team Spirit Award is being more disputed than the actual Team standings. France, Canada and China are really going for broke on that title!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Whenever I see Zijun, I feel like a mammoth. She is just so delicate and lovely and gracious!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oh Zijun that is just amazing, like a Chinese Champion i know you are!!!!! I am weepy...

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Vanessa and Morgan were superb. Sorry for the world medalists, but for me, this was by far the pairs FS of the season.
I still try to find something interesting about T/M though...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Alaine is so fascinating to me. But she hasn't put it together in a long time now. What's the problem? Injury? Nerves?

she had an injury (ankle) at nationals.. but this year the issue seems that she has lost her lutz.... which was by far her strongest jump... no idea why.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Gorgeous Ina Bauer. I love Zijun's program. That music is so soft and so pretty, like her!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
4 Zijun LI (CHN)

Music: Only For Love (from "The Banquet") by Tan Dun

Red strapless dress, gold sparkle

3F+3T - ok, looked 3T<
3Lz
2A+3T+2T - ok, maybe 3T<
StSq
FCSp
3Lo
3F - scratchy, maybe <