2017 Austria Ladies SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Austria Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I could go downstairs and get breakfast but I think I'm going to wait until the Zamboni break

At least I have this container of dark chocolate on my dresser mmmm

Ooooooh, new PB by nearly 3 points for Anita!

MIM

Medalist
Wow!! She made me smile;) I enjoy this group2 ladies,,, nice job! Go girls!!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I love the dark blue of Kristen's dress!

Aw her coach is Graham and Jack Newberry's dad!

Kara

Final Flight
Needs more pizzazz for this song, but a very nice skate from Kristen! Would have given her more points to be honest.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Sophia has a nice gradient on her dress. Not quite sure if I like the dress itself but the color is nice.

Kara

Final Flight
Wow I LOVED the step sequence!!! I also love the song and while I prefer the original, this cover definitely suits her more. Great skate!

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Great job from Kristen. Exit from her jumps were superb and not bad spins. Clean, solid skate.

Sophia has great skills, nice speed, soft knees on landings. But why vocals D: Westworld version of Paint it Black is so great! I will definitely rewatch it but I'll mute second half

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I can't hear the music because of technical difficulties but she still pulled me in... that's what I consider a good skater

Shandy

On the Ice
Paint It Black in a costume that's not all black? :laugh: Lovely, though! What a great skate! Very impressed.

MIM

Medalist
SOPHIA!!! She stood out even during the warm-up! She was totally herself enjoying the performance!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Based on Josephine's dress, I'd have thought some sort of Disney Princess music but her bio lists her music as "Pharao Ramses II by Derek Fieehter"

Kara

Final Flight
I don't know what song I was imagining when I saw Josephine's dress but it definitely wasn't this.:slink: