2017 Austria Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Austria Ladies SP

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Julie has lovely dress :luv17: 3Lo was beautiful too bad about the lutz. She definitely can fell the music. Axel might be UR but it was right into the music. Generally well done

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've never seen someone working so intensely on StSeq during warmups :coffee:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Maya (Mark's little sister!) is adorable and so is her dress.

...hmmm I'd have thought some sort of Carmen but her bio lists her music as something from Mission Impossible 2

tars

Record Breaker
Go Nastia Gubanova and Eunsoo Lim! :hap10:
The Two Divas! So different and so wonderful! :yahoo::love:

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Maya's lutz was from really low take off but her 2A was smooth and nice looking. Nice speed up and slow down according to the music. Quite low score :rolleye: I thought she would be 5th. Apparently judges are not too generous today

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Apparently there were two Carmen-looking dresses but this is the Carmen program. :laugh:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do the skaters know the effects of Carmen on FS fans? Is it revenge on us for all of the YouTube comments and gossiping?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Anita is actually doing Carmen lol. Maya's dress looks more Carmen-ish (even though Anita' is still pretty!)

Kara

Final Flight
This is the strangest Carmen remix I've ever heard, but Anita herself is great. Nice long legs that she puts to work.:)

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Anita did well, but i feel there was a certain bit of fire missing for a good Carmen.

Edit: 5.50 in IN for Anita? I beg to differ.