2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Free Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I love you for this comment! 😀

to add something about FS vs movies/TV series characters - when I listened today to 'Footloose' from original movie, it struck me that for me Maxim Kovtun is a FS personification of Willard (a friend of Kevin Bacon's character, played by Chris Penn):laugh:

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I think the Another One Bites the Dust segment should be longer. The first half of this FD is a bit of a snooze.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
I find the TES box very distracting in Ice Dance compared to single/pair skating :scratch2: Don't want to see if you got level3 or 4 by counting in my head UGHHH

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think one of the great things about P/C success is that young teams like these two get lots of international exposure. A chance to grow.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
It has a nice big viewing box. :) Do you mind if I add it to my link list?

I don't mind at all:), found it yesterday due to desperation for my wreck of a laptop and slow internet, if I'll find something different from Your list, I'll post it and You can add it all to common list:)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I encourage anyone and everyone who wishes to go topless on the ice :2thumbs:

Even Alex and Michael when they are skating with their sisters? Because to be topless dancing with your sister is a little bit like that horrible My big fat gypsy wedding show. So wrong on so many levels. So wrong. I was made to sit through 3 episodes of the stupid thing and I was so offended by it all on so many levels.