2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

amanda b

Rinkside
Is it just me or P&P's first twizzle cluster was very out of sync? But they both got lv 4 with high + GOE. The twizzle puzzle is continuing to confuse me today 😅

That being said I love P&P so much that I'm happy they got a high score :biggrin: Everything else was indeed really awesome!
P and P's first twizzle was poor - was amazed they got a +ve GOE.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
P and P's first twizzle was poor - was amazed they got a +ve GOE.
because, overall, after the first little bit, they nailed many of the other bullets. They still got dinged on them if you look at other teams, P and P scored quite badly on theirs.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Maybe in her upside down position? I'm kinda scratching my head, too.

As much as I love Lauriault/Le Gac, I sincerely hope Lajoie/Lagha are back and in form for worlds.
I love both those couples, but I like the programs better from La/Le this year and La/La had so much troubles, maybe it's best if they take their time to recuperate.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Still catching up with all of the discussions of 4CC, but here is my question. Has the Japanese Federation decided on which dance team will compete in Montreal? I really like all three of them, but I have a soft spot for Misato & Tim, & hope they get to represent Japan there,

Andrea82

Medalist
Still catching up with all of the discussions of 4CC, but here is my question. Has the Japanese Federation decided on which dance team will compete in Montreal? I really like all three of them, but I have a soft spot for Misato & Tim, & hope they get to represent Japan there,
Yes, Komatsubara/Koleto got the spot because 4CCs was the skate-off between the three contenders.