2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is it just me or P&P's first twizzle cluster was very out of sync? But they both got lv 4 with high + GOE. The twizzle puzzle is continuing to confuse me today 😅

That being said I love P&P so much that I'm happy they got a high score :biggrin: Everything else was indeed really awesome!
Chris mentioned the first Twizzles were super hard and then they got back into sync so maybe they got enough positives 🙂

But hooray!! Laurence and Nik are in second!! :cheer:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Apparently this was the issue for Marie-Jade and Romain:

"Marie-Jade Lauriault / Romain Le Gac
🇨🇦
MJL: “We are very happy with the skate, from our side it couldn’t have gone much better.
About the lift where we got a deduction we knew it was a tricky lift, as I am upside down and the legs need to be open minimum 45 degrees according to the rules. We need to work on this more it seems.”

DancingCactus

Final Flight
I only managed to catch the last two and a half. I just adore Piper and Paul and I still need her pants.
The Danadiens were very good, especially the Twizzles although I still don't like the music cut.

Not sure about the Chinese audience. The dancers were setting the iceion fire and the people in the audience looked like they were on valium.

Have to go to work and somehow pull off watching the rest in the office 😑

auser

Record Breaker

🇨🇦
MJL: “We are very happy with the skate, from our side it couldn’t have gone much better.
About the lift where we got a deduction we knew it was a tricky lift, as I am upside down and the legs need to be open minimum 45 degrees according to the rules. We need to work on this more it seems.”
Thank you! :bow:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

🇨🇦
ok... where is my compass ?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

🇨🇦
They got "Rotational lift BASIC" as well as the deduction on the lift. But the judges loved it.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
re piper and paul's twizzles, they didn't get as high GOE as they could have.... FBS got higher GOE with a lower BV. same with CP ZK got higher GOE LaLe as well L/Q too even with both level 3s... etc

So let's just put it clearly : Piper and Paul were dinged on the twizzles and the mistake was not as striking as some twizzles that have not really been penalized in the past ;)

Last edited: