2017 GP NHK Trophy Pairs SP | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Trophy Pairs SP

nimi

Medalist
And well, considering they are behind A/R in TES, they could use some beating.
I dunno what else could help, I suppose they are training hard already, maybe a spank will motivate them to go for that Oly gold.
You know Fedor was okayed to resume training lifts&throws etc only in September, right?

They've already showed a LOT of improvement since their first comp (Finlandia) so I wouldn't say it's a lack of motivation that's been the problem...

bobbob

Medalist
Interesting...it was the combo spin that got a level 2 for S/H not the steps...S/K still have some levels they can improve

GGFan

Record Breaker
I love how Ksenia and Aliona manage to singlehandedly pull in 9s for interpretation :biggrin:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh no.. OH NO. He's not even in Japan.

I might have to take custody of Poje just to preserve his virtue. He could come to my house and reach all the things on my highest shelves and help me change lightbulbs.

his virtue or moir's?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Interesting...it was the combo spin that got a level 2 for S/H not the steps...S/K still have some levels they can improve

Interesting that their StSq GOE is all over the place too...

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Lovely to see S/K getting better. I love love love Ksenia poise and dramatic movement. I loved her smile at the end. I think from the all programs i saw for the pairs this year, their has the most Oly feeling to me. They have to work a lot, a lot to be medal contenders and i don't see them getting near Sui/Han in such a short time, but i hope they will do their best at the Oly.

Sui/ Han are so great, really, no pair is so great as them the last couple of year, but i don't feel their programs this year and they let me cold... Last year they were so special, i had probably too big expectations from them.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
And well, considering they are behind A/R in TES, they could use some beating.
I dunno what else could help, I suppose they are training hard already, maybe a spank will motivate them to go for that Oly gold.
Don't worry they are going to be performing some sort of flesh sacrifice!

UnChosen

On the Ice

Maybe S/H should go back to their previous spins because ever since they started to do this new one I could think of four times it messed them up already. Even if they do not lose level that first position seems notoriously hard to center and maintain for long. They always either lose GOE for travelling or lose levels for not enough revolutions.