2017 GP NHK Trophy Pairs SP | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Trophy Pairs SP

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i heard sarah's daughter was lost somewhere in eastern europe or russia. i guess that may be more dangerous...

Well, lost forever? :devil:

S/H really need to take care of spin levels. And S/K need to take care of all levels. Ugh, at least level 2 on twist please!

lavoix

Match Penalty
Lovely to see S/K getting better. I love love love Ksenia poise and dramatic movement. I loved her smile at the end. I think from the all programs i saw for the pairs this year, their has the most Oly feeling to me. They have to work a lot, a lot to be medal contenders and i don't see them getting near Sui/Han in such a short time, but i hope they will do their best at the Oly.

Sui/ Han are so great, really, no pair is so great as them the last couple of year, but i don't feel their programs this year and they let me cold... Last year they were so special, i had probably too big expectations from them.

I actually feel that Stolbova/Klimov SP is not very Olympic. It's a tune that's been heard so many times before. They can do so much better...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hey! Stop macking on Scott. You are going to bring the crazed shippers out of the woodwork...

Poje will be safe with me. I'm nearly old enough to be his mom. I'll give him chores and bake cookies for him and Katelyn and I can ugly cry at movies on Netflix.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Hey! Stop macking on Scott. You are going to bring the crazed shippers out of the woodwork...

Poje will be safe with me. I'm nearly old enough to be his mom. I'll give him chores and bake cookies for him and Katelyn and I can ugly cry at movies on Netflix.

Chores can be done shirtless . . . :slink:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I love you guys, watching FS without you wouldn't be the same.

Sod it, I'll have another beer! Here's to Ksenia & Fedor :love:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Methinks Seguin & Bilodeau will be dumped for MTM2.0... they're not skating well at all. :slink:

nimi

Medalist
I was just catching up with the Canada thread and there's a more detailed explanation about what's been going on with Seguin&Bilodeau, for those who wonder what's up with them:
As for Julianne & Charlie the story has also been injury riddled but a bit more serious. Julianne has had a bone bruise and a concussion. Charlie had a surgery this summer. They've been the most injured pair in Canada for the past few seasons. Despite that they made the GPF last season. They have had the most success of any Canadian junior pair recently, and that momentum did carry for a while when they turned senior. Missing as many competitions as they have (Worlds 2016, 4CC 2017 to name a few) has hurt them. They also had to change their SP last season. Still, they've put in some good performances, more in the FS than the SP. Their PCS should improve as they get back into things. They had some good skating in Russia but the marks weren't there.

QuadThrow

Medalist
The Judges gave very high PCS to almost every pair. Even Z/K got 8s.

Sorry. But it is not okay to give +3 for S/H's steps. There was a little mistake. Furtheremore they continue to have problems with the levels for their spins.

With a level1 twist Ksenia and Fedor are not competetive for medals.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Methinks Seguin & Bilodeau will be dumped for MTM2.0... they're not skating well at all. :slink:

I think Gravy just drove the fun bus right over me. And then threw it into reverse and did it again just to make sure my heart was broken.

:squished:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I love you guys, watching FS without you wouldn't be the same.

Sod it, I'll have another beer! Here's to Ksenia & Fedor :love:

Are you celebrating? :hap85: Cause I'm waiting with that for tomorrow. Can't get my hopes too high yet.