2018 Europeans Free Dance | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Free Dance

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wish they had a chance to podium with it in Milan. The audience is going to lose their mind no matter what. Their SS might not be competitive this year but it’s a lovely program nevertheless.

Yeah, I really do hope they will podium with it in Milan. The program deserves better resutls.

Bukins, well... Not convinced to the program at all. I wonder if their FD will socre higher than B/S. Overall they will lead probably.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
S/B need 111.76 to overtake B/S. That's almost 4 more points than their best.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
They might be having a Liebestraume but it sounds like a Liebestrauma to me

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Diabetics should not watch that program without a Medical Alert button handy.

Bringing new meaning to the word "maudlin"...

But watch, they're being positioned here (and probably at the Olympics) as an Up And Coming Team For The Next Quad.

Crystal7

Final Flight
I remember when someone wrote here that the voice of the singer reminds him/her of Kermit's voice. And I see Kermit, when I hear that song :laugh:

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I remember when someone wrote here that the voice of the singer reminds him/her of Kermit's voice. And I see Kermit, when I hear that song :laugh:

Totally. Like, the lady's voice is quite pretty but this guy singing... Omg, is this Richard Wakeman on his own?

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Too low score after all. But there's medal for Stepanova / Bukin for certain. Bronze - bravo.