Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You’re only supposed to choose ONE program that is your most anticipated this season :ddevil:

Obviously, none of us can count.... or should be trusted when told "just one cake/cookie/chocolate/goodie each..."

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Weaver and Poje's tango. Looking forward to seeing them slay it again. Will be an extra long wait since they are going to debut it at Nationals...

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Whatever Lori gives Sui/Han. :biggrin: Their programs for the past few seasons have been genius. Can't say the same about other Lori programs though..

Scrufflet

Final Flight
xeyra and yoloaxel cheated but you're making it SO HARD! If I say "anything Orser", would that be cheating too? Probably, so I'll just say Zhenya.
But.....
No, I have to be fair here. Isn't it nice that we have so many options to weigh?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I’m excited to see Jason Brown’s free skate since it will be the first with a different choreographer! I’m curious what David Wilson will do.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Weaver and Poje's tango. Looking forward to seeing them slay it again. Will be an extra long wait since they are going to debut it at Nationals...

I will anticipate the most programs of those who will start the season late than usual, like WeaPo, Kaetlyn and as usual- from Piper and Paul, they always come up with something a bit off the pack

Sorrento

Record Breaker
You’re only supposed to choose ONE program that is your most anticipated this season :ddevil:

It's off season, people are nervous and hungry. Off course they are all cheating!:laugh:

My most anticipated program is Yuzuru Hanyu's SP. Somehow... I think it is going to be special. I don't know. I just really am curious about this new SP. Yellow blouse please. :biggrin:

Reth

On the Ice
Both of Yuzu’s programs, Evgenia’s sp, Marin Honda’s free, Kaori’s free, Rika Kihira’s sp and so on.
There so many programs to look forward too. 😅

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Both of Yuzu’s programs, Evgenia’s sp, Marin Honda’s free, Kaori’s free, Rika Kihira’s sp and so on.
There so many programs to look forward too. 😅

Yes but we’re only supposed to choose one :laugh:

I guess maybe I should just change the title of the thread to Most Anticipated Program(s) since we can’t control ourselves. :giveup:

Tutto

Record Breaker
Mikhail Kolyada's SP - as this will be his first ever program entirely choreographed by someone other than by the 'in-house' Olga Klyushnichenko and though I think she is rather under appreciated as a choreographer, I didn't like their music choices much except maybe for 'Nightmare before Xmas'.
Lambiel did in part choreo-d both last season' programs for Mika but the music was already chosen by then. And btw he was sceptical about Elvis from the start...
So I am immensely curious what music he chose for Mika!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
xeyra and yoloaxel cheated but you're making it SO HARD! If I say "anything Orser", would that be cheating too? Probably, so I'll just say Zhenya.
But.....
No, I have to be fair here. Isn't it nice that we have so many options to weigh?

I totally misread and thought you could name one per discipline. Ooops.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Whatever Gracie Gold is skating to!

She need some Abba juice/vibe/luck.... in her hair...

Mamamia.. Here we go again! My My... just how much we've missed you so...

Wakababy, Marin and Daisuke... plus Boyang's While My Guitar Gently Weeps program.

Weathergal

Medalist
Sergei Voronov's FP to Kaleo's "Way Down We Go." I've always had a soft spot for Sergei, I like the song, and I think it's a great fit for him. And knowing it was choreographed by Denis Ten adds a whole other layer.