2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Ladies Free Skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She's definitely not feeling well! i hope she rests well until the JGPF :(

She does look rather pale and unwell. Maybe it's just nerves?

These skaters are so impressive skating while unwell though! Like when I have a cold I just wanna lie down :laugh:

A smile! She seems less disappointed after the mistake.

YAY! She's in first! And Vika got to the podium which is very impressive considering she was in fifth!

I can see why everyone praises Yelim though! What a beautiful skater! :biggrin: I wonder how she'll go at the JGPF against all the Russians!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow, Kim was really close to winning. I don't disagree with Kostornaia winning on the components, though; she's in a different league than everybody else here in that respect.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Alena for JGP Final! And Yelim!! So far we have Alena, Yelim and Anna safe, right? And Sasha, technically. There's no way she's not going to win her second event. I'm hoping for Anastasia Tarakanova and Alena Kanysheva to take the last two spots. :)

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Alena is really wonderful. I still didn't fully by the performance though. But it was better than her first one and she seems sick here, so that's understandable.

Fruitpie

On the Ice
Yelim and Viktoria were great today, congratulations to both. Also, I think, we'll see Yelim in the JGPF.
But Alyona is just in the league of her own, in my opinion.

zounger

Medalist
She was taped high in her leg maybe some small injury that cost the mistakes on axels.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yes happy for both of them, they both deserve it despite what some posters think.

Two well-deserved medals and final tickets :luv17: I love both Alyona and Yelim, it's sad to see someone not being able to appreciate a lovely skate because a skater happens to be not from a certain country.

TechPanel

Rinkside
Alena--gorgeous. Worried about her leg. I like her the most out of Eteri's juniors and I am very concerned about her getting overshadowed because she doesn't have a quad. I could watch her skate all day.

Also--hooray for Yelim! I wouldn't have minded an all-Russian final but she is so deserving.

leoleo

Medalist
JGPF Is certainly going to be exciting! i liked Kanysheva a lot, i hope she'll qualify too

marieclaire85

Rinkside
Alena for JGP Final! And Yelim!! So far we have Alena, Yelim and Anna safe, right? And Sasha, technically. There's no way she's not going to win her second event. I'm hoping for Anastasia Tarakanova and Alena Kanysheva to take the last two spots. :)

Not sure if Yelim is safe yet.... is she....? Also is RusFed sendimg Gulyakova to JGP at all.....? She seems to be doing really well in domestic competitions and I think she is listed as sub somewhere.....?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well that was a fun competition to watch, so many ladies, so much talent!

I'm a bit disappointed that I can't stay up to watch the men, but it's 12:30am and I'm a person who needs my zzzs.

Anyway, I hope everyone else enjoys the skating and congrats to the medallists (and everyone who skated really!)

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Good skates from the top 6. Deserved win for Alena and silver for Yelim (technically she's already in for JGPF, isn't she?). I'm sad for Nana and the low scores she gets. Nice free skate and dress though.
SFM, Russia won all JGPs last season and will do that again this season probably. I think it's enough good domination. The rest of the world can have at least one spot in the final.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
Good skates from the top 6. Deserved win for Alena and silver for Yelim (technically she's already in for JGPF, isn't she?). I'm sad for Nana and the low scores she gets. Nice free skate and dress though.
SFM, Russia won all JGPs last season and will do tgat again this season probably. I think it's enough good domination. The rest of the world can have at least one spot in the final.

Technically she is not already there but onsy a miracle could interfere it.