2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
Does anyone know how many points Sofia would need tmr (if she comes in second) to be ahead of kaori in the GPF race? (Quite a lot I suppose though)

I am in a conflict though.. I want them all to qualify... Sofia, Kaori and Zhenya... ����

A total score of at least 213, I believe.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Does anyone know how many points Sofia would need tmr (if she comes in second) to be ahead of kaori in the GPF race? (Quite a lot I suppose though)

I am in a conflict though.. I want them all to qualify... Sofia, Kaori and Zhenya... ����

She'll need 145.22 in the FS. Which is a tall order considering a clean program at SKAM scored 134. Alina and Rika looks good to qualify, so there are two spots. SO TOUGH.

Last edited:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think it’s going to be a challenge for Alexia to hang onto third, but wish her all the best.

twirlingblades

Medalist
I'm wondering why Gracie even bothered participating in the GP circuit. There's no form, she looks heavy, stiff and nervous. I think if she wanted to return, she could have chosen some B event with less stress, expectations and visibility.

She needed the bye to nationals.

Fruitpie

On the Ice
First of all, I want to say that I was happy to see Gracie again. It wasn't her best, sure, but what can I say I love stories about comebacks.
It will be interesting battle tomorrow for the medals. Even Mako has all the chances. And it'll be cool to see Alexia, Eliza or Eunsoo on the podium. And Sonya, Polina, Yuna or Yura. Oh my god, what should I do, I love all the girls! I hope everyone will bring their best at the FP!
And of course! Congratulations to my sweet princess Alina!

leoleo

Medalist

Sofia getting silver with less than 213 (which i believe will be hard if not impossible for her to get) means both Kaori & Zhenya can go to GPF even if Zhenya happened to get silver at IDF and i'm kind of happy about that :slink:

Ladybug89

On the Ice
212.63 overall. Too much for her.

Thanks everyone for replaying... so considering there won‘t be any major meltdown from Rika or Zhenya next week, she‘s probably ending as first alternate... hmm but well, we’ll see what happens...

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Sofia getting silver with less than 213 (which i believe will be hard if not impossible for her to get) means both Kaori & Zhenya can go to GPF even if Zhenya happened to get silver at IDF and i'm kind of happy about that :slink:

Oh really?! Yay! I love all of Kaori, Sofia, and Zhenya so this season is rough

twirlingblades

Medalist
Some people have been saying that USFS should’ve given Gracie’s spot to someone else... my question is, who? That’s a genuine question. US ladies skating isn’t deep and many skaters have 2 assignments already.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Now that Mako has bombed, it seem almost a competition on the overall between Samodurova here and Medvedeva at the IdF, if Kihira will won that event.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's 3:37 am and I'm too upset to go to sleep. (bleep) my life. Should I just skip watching the ladies live until the results come up? My mental health is far from recovered enough for me to take more heartaches, although it's my fault that I rely too much on my beloved ones doing well for my own happiness. Like, I don't know, why can't I love the winner, or better, not have a favorite? Even my meds don't help at this point.

waterfall braid

On the Ice
Alexia must be so delighted right now! Go Sofia! Polinas dress is gorgeous, shame about the loop. Disappointed for Yamashita, she skated so beautifully in Canada. Well done to Gracie for competing again, she’s very inspirational!