2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

pearly

Record Breaker
What a skate for Eunsoo, well done.

Two thoughts:
1. Her GOEs were very "first group" if you get what I mean. That's a shame.
2. Whoa her elbows.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well that was just FAB. She has that It factor in spades. Just made me think , "I'd love to see her skate to ____________. And _______________. And ____________."

Brava!

:clap:

newyn

On the Ice
Loved Eunsoo! Brilliant! She is pulling this merry little murderess role so convincinly it's hard to believe she is just 15.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That looked very nice. I was a bit distracted because my friends were asking me what I was watching and who she was.

gossipcow

Rinkside
I missed Polina's skate and only caught the highlights for Eun Soo. Eek, what happened to Polina? That score :(

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Well, I'm here, after another night of horrible dreams of Keegan bombing, which turned out to be true. I might just ... have to never buy GPF tickets again. It's really doing a number on my ability to enjoy the grand prix, when I'm so hung up on my faves making the final so I can see them live. I can only handle watching ladies here because I'm not too invested in the results here.

Good job from Eunsoo. She's so determined.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yay squirtle that skate was great!! That 2A on her combo was literally breathtaking. My only critique is that she still needs more attitude and face - the audience was moderately enthused, but she could have gotten them more into it. Also lol @ the fan who half-assed threw a stuffed animal from the stairs only for it to land behind the boards.