2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 Grand Prix Final Pairs Short Program

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The SBS jumps are just not Evgenia's friend.

I thought they sold that a bit better than in the past. Perhaps they channeled the feeling of seeing J/C's score before going on ice.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know I'm a minority on this, but I don't mind Z/E's program (mixed feelings) AND I like T/M AND I think this program is super cute for them.

There, I said it.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
PENG/JIN LEAD?!?!?!

They deserve to, but I can’t believe it happened.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Peng/Jin won the short!!!

This is really interesting. Had T/M nailed the short, I think gold would have been gone for J/C, but now the race is wide open again. P/J are in an excellent position to medal here, but Z/E are right behind.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Once again I'm left here wondering if I watched the same thing as everyone else?! It's so weird how people see things so differently.

I loved it! I was rocking along! Peng and Jin definitely had the program of the night, but this is still great! I thought they showed a lot of pep and spark!

Plus I love Vladimir in that shirt! What's wrong with it? :p

s_parks

Record Breaker
Morozov looks perpetually embarrassed by the programs. I wouldn't blame him, except he's an adult and he should have some ownership of music/program choices.
They have great classic qualities, but I don't like how stiff their arms/upper bodies look- maybe it's just the horrible choreo?

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I rolled my eyes so hard at some of these scores tonight my eyeballs fell out of my head.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Morozov looks perpetually embarrassed by the programs. I wouldn't blame him, except he's an adult and he should have some ownership of music/program choices.
They have great classic qualities, but I don't like how stiff their arms/upper bodies look- maybe it's just the horrible choreo?

I thought they could skate well to "Satellite" by Lena.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Peng/Jin deservedly in the lead, but if you're going to give Tarasova/Morozov 74 points for that, P/J's score should be a few points higher.

StephenGfan

Final Flight
What the....the point difference between 1st and 2nd is LAUGHABLE. S/J should be leagues ahead.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Once again I'm left here wondering if I watched the same thing as everyone else?! It's so weird how people see things so differently.

I loved it! I was rocking along! Peng and Jin definitely had the program of the night, but this is still great! I thought they showed a lot of pep and spark!

Plus I love Vladimir in that shirt! What's wrong with it? :p

I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Such a nice person.. such wildly eccentric tastes.