2019 US Nationals Senior Men's SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Men's SP

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Michael Weiss said Vincent changed the location of his jumps so judges could have a better look at his jumps. So I wonder: Why not admit you under rotate and fix the issue instead of making excuses?

bobbob

Medalist
Michael Weiss said Vincent changed the location of his jumps so judges could have a better look at his jumps. So I wonder: Why not admit you under rotate and fix the issue instead of making excuses?

If he actually thought he URed, wouldn't he try to "hide" rather than move his jumps in front of the judges?

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Despite the mistakes, I still like Torgashov. His coaches need to fix those axis problems on the jumps. Straight up and straight down. I wish he could work with Raf a bit.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
I love Andrew’s basic skating skills and style, enjoyed that despite the errors. I hope the free goes better.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom

To be fair he also said Vincent also had to reconsider what a clean jump was, both statements could be true. As in he’s working on his jumps and trying to do them in such a way that they’re seen at their best.

s_parks

Record Breaker
This freakin guy... is Torgashev the Dimitrov of figure skating? (sorry for the obscure tennis reference)
One day I'll be saying "wow" after he skates instead of "could've been worse".

Best SS since Chan. There, I said it.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They do that on skate radio. Although the latency with the app is driving me nuts. Leave it to USFS to drop a brand new app first night of Nationals.