2019 U.S. Nationals Senior Men FS | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2019 U.S. Nationals Senior Men FS

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Charlie and other guy (name hasn't been mentioned) are saying Jason landed a clean 4S in practice today, first he tried. So, there's a chance we could see a quad!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Charlie and other guy (name hasn't been mentioned) are saying Jason landed a clean 4S in practice today, first he tried. So, there's a chance we could see a quad!

The other guy is Michael Weiss

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Alexei Krasnozhon is like Alexander Samarin in that you can tell he's trying to perform along to the music, he really is doing his best, but it just doesn't really work...

One fall but overall better

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I always thought Alex K would be such a natural for Pairs, if he can find a suitable partner. And considering the mess of US Pairs, the right partnership could dominate for years and years.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tara & Johnny just said crowd pleasing music that gets the crowd behind you can sometimes help you as a skater. Tara said it worked for her. It seems to work here. Gypsy magic maybe some sage involved too.

Ruffledgrouse, I'm your sage tea gal.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Not bad. One of the things that used to help me overlook Alex's flaws was the energy/confidence he had. The energy seems to have sapped some of that. I hope this helps him build for next season.

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Alexei Krasnozhon is like Alexander Samarin in that you can tell he's trying to perform along to the music, he really is doing his best, but it just doesn't really work...

One fall but overall better
He does however have better programs

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
If Alex needs citizenship... He can call me :love:
I'm 20 it's not creepy.

Good fight in that program. I like programs with fast music at the end to bring the crowd back around.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not bad. One of the things that used to help me overlook Alex's flaws was the energy/confidence he had. The energy seems to have sapped some of that. I hope this helps him build for next season.

He said that the pain from his ankle injury was going to last for at least a year, so I’m sure it’s hard for him to get that completely out of his mind.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Tara & Johnny just said crowd pleasing music that gets the crowd behind you can sometimes help you as a skater. Tara said it worked for her. It seems to work here. Gypsy magic maybe some sage involved too.

Ruffledgrouse, I'm your sage tea gal.

You bring the sage, I'll bring the crystals :agree:

Scratch that, apparently Tomoki's bringing the crystals :cool:

AJVMSA8588

On the Ice
Honestly ... I might prefer they send Emmanuel. I think Alexei ought to stay in Seniors, and I think Camden has enough reputation to move up in Seniors as well, without a Jr. Worlds appearance this year. But I'd like to see Emmanuel get some more int'l experience.

He is like 20. . .

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The sage is working!

Foot down but still no falls