What is your current figure boot brand? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What is your current figure boot brand?

Vicki7

On the Ice
Jackson. Was in Edeas but they were never truly right for my feet so I switched in August and am happy I did. Prior to the Edeas I was in Jackson Mystique, now in Debut.

Sibelius

On the Ice
Daughter is a Jackson girl. We went to Sp-Teri for a fitting as requested by her coach, ended up ordering a Jackson from them. A wider boot was recommended. We'll be heading up for another consultation soon, but they said as long as Jackson fits she's fine in them. I Found out from Jackson that they can rapid custom both Debut and Premiere models, so we might end up with a stiffened Debut, a softened Premiere or Elite next go around. They just fit.

SmallAminal

On the Ice
My skater and I are both in Harlick, but my skater may try Risport since its hard to deal with production lag times with a growing child.

Nimyue

On the Ice
Harlick, but I hate them. I have some custom Jacksons on order that should be here at the end of the month.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Edea! I used to skate mainly in Riedell with some Jackson models thrown into the mix, but my high arches and insteps (mostly the insteps) complicated the fit of most boots. Edeas are by far the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. There's zero pressure on the instep.

1904sk8

On the Ice
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have boots with three hooks that they like? I am currently wearing jackson freestyles and only lacing them three hooks up which is causing them to break down.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Jackson- I love them.

I wore Reidell skates as a kid and for the first 4 years returning as an adult skater but they were too narrow for my feet and hurt my bunions (nothing makes you feel young like having to get new skates because of your bunions).

celia

Rinkside
Skated in Riedells as a kid. Came back as an adult in Jacksons. Switched to Edeas and did not like them. Switched back to Jacksons and happy.

RoaringMice

On the Ice
Harlick.

My first pair were Reidell. They never quite fit me -weren't wide enough at the forefoot even with punching out. But this was in the days before there was heat molding!

My daughter is in Jacksons.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Jackson.

Jackson- I love them.

I wore Reidell skates as a kid and for the first 4 years returning as an adult skater but they were too narrow for my feet and hurt my bunions (nothing makes you feel young like having to get new skates because of your bunions).

Haha, if it makes you feel any better, I have wide width Jacksons, and I'm fairly young without a trace of bunions. (knocks wood) I just have feet that happen to be almost as big in circumference as in length. :shocked:

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have boots with three hooks that they like? I am currently wearing jackson freestyles and only lacing them three hooks up which is causing them to break down.

Jackson dance boots, like the Debut low cut, or Supreme low cut, have 3 hooks. I haven't worn either so I can't specifically recommend them.

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
I am in SP-Teris and love them to pieces! (Used to have Jackson, but wow, what a huge difference it made to switch brands!) They feel great and have such a classic look with high-quality leather and wood materials. Will be staying with them for a long time. :love:

silver.blades

Medalist
Country
Canada

I'm in Reidell fusions and I like them. They are only 3 hooks and have a lower ankle on the back. I originally got them with a dance blade, but my freeaskate blades are also on a fusion boot. Just be careful with the heel width. They measure the ball and heel differently, and the heels can be very narrow. I had to get them punched out or my heels would go numb after about 15minutes. It was only a problem in my freeskates. I had no problems with the dance skates as they were a different size.