2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate | Page 41 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Men's Free Skate

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Oh, oh, oh, Jason, Jason, Jason.... darn, the 4S fall and the first 3A scratchiness really hurt the momentum. And that nemesis second 3A pop just killed the technical part of his skating.

Ah, well. He's had trouble with this program for the entire season, and I hope David Wilson is able to give him something better next year. He'll hope to be in the Top 10 with this.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That Shoma only got 2 points more and Jason less than 2 points more in the PCS than Vincent is honestly.. a load of garbage.

I'm not saying Jason or Shoma should have beaten Vincent. He did well but those PCS are like watching a mugging.

Cyt150

Rinkside
Country
Singapore
Though Nathan wins what that performance. But I don't really like his program. Really empty for me. He wins by the big jumps and Huge TES. I really preferred Hanyu & Jason's performances compared to Nathan cos the both of them are showing us what is figure skating really about.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hell no, he might actually do that and the damage that might do to his already weak ankles... (deep sigh) (tremendously deep sigh) Yuzuru is going to be over 9,000 in kuyashii-ness, but well I want the current TCC men to all be at Beijing and for that all ankles are to be cherished

Hmm has jumping technique changed? Because his ankles are pretty much the only thing Plushy didn't injure.

I wonder what the difference is!

readernick

Medalist
Well, I am happy for Yuzuru and Nathan. Nathan was almost perfect. Yuzuru was amazing. Also, I am happy for Vincent who gets a lot of criticism but works so hard.

But, my two favorites Shoma and Jason really struggled. So, I also feel incredibly sad. 😢😢😢

GGFan

Record Breaker
I swear this is my last post about this: Vincent and Jason are separated by one point in PCS. I can't :shocked:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Okay cute AF interaction between Jason and Nathan.

88 PCS are they actually joking.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ouch Jason but really even minus the mistakes he would not have been on the podium.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I swear this is my last post about this: Vincent and Jason are separated by one point in PCS. I can't :shocked:

Yeah. Every judge needs actual re-education right now.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Brezina's and Shoma's should be ahead of Boyang even with mistakes (although Shoma was really off today, so not by much). That FS is not a very good program for Boyang. But Vincent... yeah.
I just disagree. [emoji53] Boyang's PCS should be ahead of an error-free Brezina. Don't really want to get into dissing Michal, though. If Boyang was one or two points behind Shoma today -- fine. But he was 8+ points behind. Not right. I also think it's a beautiful program for Boyang, which he skates with power, dignity, subtlety, and nuance.

On another note, how on Earth did Nathan get that close to Yuzuru on PCS?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm has jumping technique changed? Because his ankles are pretty much the only thing Plushy didn't injury.

I wonder what the difference is!

Technical stuff I guess, but Yuzuru's ankles are like Plushenko's knees. Those joints aren't growing back but the skaters continue to ruin them...