2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Pairs Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Pairs Free Skate

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
8 Jessica Calalang/Brian Johnson

Music: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen performed by The Tenors ft. Lindsey Stirling

Black+magenta ombre dress / black outfit with purple collar

2S - she doubled, he did 3S
3Tw4
3T+COMBO - he did 3T(stepout)+1T, she did 3T+2T
5RLi4
FiDs4
3STh - hand down, foot down
3Li4
ChSq
3LzTh
5ALi4
PCoSp4

Costly mistakes, but should be enough for silver. But the olympic spot chance is lowered

FS: 64.16+68.23 = 132.39, 209.87, 2/8

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
New random question: I have a friend who is nonbinary who I am trying to get into figure skating. Is there anywhere I can find videos of C-G/L that don't have the NBC commentators?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Nice one! Brian's facial expression says to me: "Don't know what this is all about, but I'll give it a go. Looks like fun." I'm sure he's a happy-go-lucky sort of guy.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
New random question: I have a friend who is nonbinary who I am trying to get into figure skating. Is there anywhere I can find videos of C-G/L that don't have the NBC commentators?
Normally videos get put up with Ben Agosto commentary but you have to jump on them because they will be taken down. Jackie will put the links up.

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
US pair scores are really inflated. In the free, KMT-M skated at least as well as Ashley and Tim (A&T made a couple of mistakes (bobble from Tim and double salchow from Ashley) and KMT made the error on the twist, and yet they are 6 points different? Come on. Not sure which federation I'm more upset at. This just goes to show that federations need to be closer. It can't be this different depending on which nation you skate for.