2023 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Free Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Why they hell did they put a ChAJ in the middle of the Choreo character step sequence??

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why they hell did they put a ChAJ in the middle of the Choreo character step sequence??
An element in an element to me is risky, if you have a slip, you can lose both elements

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well I set the ones last night on fire and threw them off the mountain
I have given up since the pairs SP... oh well :) but you know.. at some point, over and event, I can't care too much anymore and just watch the skaters and try to enjoy ;)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
compared to the 80s nightmare Charlotte is wearing for the R&D this is a huge improvement, anyway still don't like the top

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Wonder if they have funding link
I'm not sure, I don't remember seeing one.

It's also possible that the public call-out of the Kazakh fed actually led to improvements for them. The original IG post has been deleted either way.

Interestingly, they're now training in Dortmund with Katharina Müller (Yes, Harley/Joker German Ice Dancer, Tim Dieck's past partner) and her coaches. They were previously with Zhulin.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not sure, I don't remember seeing one.

It's also possible that the public call-out of the Kazakh fed actually led to improvements for them. The original IG post has been deleted either way.

Interestingly, they're now training in Dortmund with Katharina Müller (Yes, Harley/Joker German Ice Dancer, Tim Dieck's past partner) and her coaches. They were previously with Zhulin.
Oh I like to hear about this change of coaching