2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 World Team Trophy Pairs Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Pavel just about caught Camille on the Triple Twist lift. And then they got a purple box for the Triple Toe (still don't know what that means).

But after that iffy start, they were magnificient!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

And they were absolutely delighted when they finished!

Didn't quite get the PB. But, they are still very happy.

All in all, I think it was a good finish to their season.

:cheer: WELL DONE CAMILLE AND PAVEL!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

yesterday

Record Breaker
Everybody (still) awake? Here we go! :coffee:

giphy.gif

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Pavel just about caught Camille on the Triple Twist lift. And then they got a purple box for the Triple Toe (still don't know what that means).
Do you mean instead of turning red or green? If you mean that, then it just means it hasn't gained or lost any GOE.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
some teams may retire/split...
Teams aren't removed from the Season's best score list, just from the World Standings list (And even then only if they officially inform the ISU. There were skaters who had publically retired, who were still on the WS list until they dropped off it naturally.)

Not that it's likely to matter, as there are enough spots (especially if some teams retire) on the GP circuit for teams who are not guaranteed any spots.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Another partnership looking aboslutely delighted when coming off the ice.

You know, if Niccolò were any other nationality, we would be saying that he looked scruffy. But, because he is Italian, he makes that costume look stylish!

Are we doing a braces count? Or, are there not enough skaters here to make it worthwhile?

And I just noticed that I accidentally closed the Entries / Results page instead of minimising it!

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Teams aren't removed from the Season's best score list, just from the World Standings list (And even then only if they officially inform the ISU. There were skaters who had publically retired, who were still on the WS list until they dropped off it naturally.)

Not that it's likely to matter, as there are enough spots (especially if some teams retire) on the GP circuit for teams who are not guaranteed any spots.
pretty sure SCI will invite them anyway...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Do you mean instead of turning red or green? If you mean that, then it just means it hasn't gained or lost any GOE.

Aha!

I couldn't think what purple could be, because I always thought that neutral GOE was a white box.

Thank you for the correction.

:thank:

CaroLiza_Fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well done... a bit iffy on the jumps but it's a good ending to a challenging season

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Great to see you @balabam. As its 11:30 pm here I am looking forward to a cheery morning ahead
🍷 ;) Cheers to you :D
Cheers, @auser I envy you. I am still on morning coffee but seeing your courage things are gonna change :D

Last edited: