2023 JGP Osaka Women's Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Osaka Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ooooh, we have another Kiwi competing in Japan.

I looked at her ISU Bio, and she has 2 Instagram accounts listed. One of them is for her ice skating, and the other is for her dancing (not involving ice). Turns out that she is a competitive dancer as well!

We'll find out now if it shows in her skating.

CaroLiza_fan

To answer myself, oh definitely! You could tell right from the start that she is a dancer when off ice.

Never would have thought of putting those two pieces of music together. They are so different in every way. But, somehow, it worked.

Mind you, I have to admit when the second piece of music started, I couldn't help but see Nelli and Alexander.

I like her.

The power of Bess' bucket hat was with her!

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is the stream being a butt for anyone else? Or is it just my internet sucking again?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is the stream being a butt for anyone else? Or is it just my internet sucking again?

Aussie internet living up to it's reputation, I'm afraid.

My stream buffered during the Group 1 Warm-up, but it has been perfect since.

CaroLiza_fan

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
This Nella Fantasia started out very similarly to my darling Rino's Nella Fantasia and it makes me miss her so much 🥺😢😭

Hayden's music got "interesting" in the end though, never heard that arrangement for Nella Fantasia before 😅

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Sharks biting the undersea internet cable? 😂

My internet and my stream is perfectly fine though, so I'm afraid we can't blame Australian sharks this time....
i was told that most of the times, when in Australia (or Southafrica) internet doesn't work it's because of the sharks :biggrin:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Oh dear Sonya really not getting positive GoE :console:
Why did she move to Stanislav Kovalev? Its a really weird move when there so many better choices.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
what did i just listened to?:slink:

I remember that song when it came out. And hearing it again brought back so many memories.

I take it it didn't make it's way to Italy then.

Can't remember who sung it, and Sofiya's ISU Bio doesn't tell us either. But it does tell us the background to the song.

Never realised that it was yet another song based on a Chopin piece.

CaroLiza_fan