2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aw it's OK Yahli, I once saw a skater fall on a jump, then fall two times more trying to get up!

Ooo Team Ukraine is already in character!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well next up are one of my UKR teams

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I know we have said it a million times... but it's really too bad that the theme wasn't specified as 80s DANCE music...

too much R.O.C.K.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aw it's OK Yahli, I once saw a skater fall on a jump, then fall two times more trying to get up!

I'm not sure if you are talking about real life or watching competitions, but that happened to somebody in a competition I was watching just a few weeks ago. But I can't remember who it was.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh wow as the BOX disappeared Team Ukraine's TES was tied with France's!

Who will go into the lead I wonder!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if you are talking about real life or watching competitions, but that happened to somebody in a competition I was watching just a few weeks ago. But I can't remember who it was.

CaroLiza_fan
In a competition, but it was a few years ago. I can't remember who it was either, but I do remember going "Oh no! Oh no! Oh nooooo!" as they tried to get up.

I think they ended up laughing at the end so we all felt better. :laugh:

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Warm-Up Group 2
4 Elizabeth TKACHENKO / Alexei KILIAKOV ISR
5 Darya GRIMM / MIchael SAVITSKIY GER
6 Leah NESET / Artem MARKELOV USA

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know, I am absolutely loving this Junior Ice Dance competition so far.

The music is brilliant!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: And there hasn't been any repeats (so far, anyway).

I've thought it all season, but generally speaking, the Juniors have got this theme more on mark than the Seniors. Which is ironic.

CaroLiza_fan

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
I haven't been following junior ice dance too closely this year, and I just realized that no Canadian team made it to the final šŸ˜³
Interesting since 3 of them made it to the senior final....

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Was there any 1980's person who would have worn Michael Savitskiy's coat (Edit) other than PeeWee Herman?

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I haven't been following junior ice dance too closely this year, and I just realized that no Canadian team made it to the final šŸ˜³
Interesting since 3 of them made it to the senior final....
Canadian teams have been doing well these last seasons : BB's won JGPF last year... and there are a bunch of world medals recently including by LaLa who won gold at JW.

All these teams turned senior and a bunch of others as well... so this year Skate Canada sent quite a few younger teams to the JGP as well as newly formed teams. Yu and Giang did medal in their first outing but Skate Canada didn't play the game very smart and sent them to a very very loaded field for their second event = no qualification.

So it's not really surprising to me but it is sad that the tradition has been interrupted this year.