2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Grand Prix Final Senior Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh I totally missed what he said! Thank goodness cause I haven’t watched juniors yet either. Sorry he ruined it for you 😞

It was my own fault. I could have watched the Junior Dancers LIVE, but I remembered the time wrong. I thought it started at 6am, but it actually started at 5am.

That's what I hate about watching things out of order, and why I try to avoid doing it. Some commentators do realise that not everybody is able to watch the whole thing live, and make a point of not giving away spoilers. Others are only too happy to give away spoilers.

For years, Ted always managed to avoid giving away spoilers when he was doing the Junior GP on his own.

I wish Mark would do the same.

Since he seems to take a look at Golden Skate, maybe you can make them give a message to him to not do that anymore. Personally I don't care much, but I guess quite a few others do.

Right, Mark. Look at this post!

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
LaLa = so beautiful. Give them all the points.

I dislike this music very much except when they skate to it. They have done such a good job to transcend it.
I quite adore LaLa but I agree with you on the music

FlossieH

Final Flight
Country
United-Kingdom
I want to watch this with you guys, but I don't trust Mark to not give away spoilers of what happened in the Juniors.

And as I was writing that, he did it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

CaroLiza_fan
Luckily I missed that! I was catching up on the junior pairs. I haven't watched either programme for junior ice dance yet.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
While I am a Notre Dame apologist I do not enjoy F-B/S's FD... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That was beautiful.

I really like these two. And I would love to see them climb up (and not just to save my Predictions!)

They've got a good chance, given how close 4th, 5th and 6th were in the SD. But, it all depends on how these partnerships do relative to each other.

But, Marjorie and Zachary put down a good marker.

CaroLiza_fan