2024 European Championships Women's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Who was the young coach sitting with Laura SZCZĘSNA (POL)? She looks mighty familiar. (Something goes through my head that she may be an Ice Dancer).

The older one is Urszula Matyskiewicz-Jaworska, who is the only coach named on Laura's ISU Bio. (The choreographer is male).

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
now that she is in 5th warmup group she'll get the pcs that go with it (but she has ever deserved) so she's got a change but not if she miss a jumping pass

I think there are enough skaters who will be below her even if she totally misses the combo. Unless she has an Aymozish skate she should be fine.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Who was the young coach sitting with Laura SZCZĘSNA (POL)? She looks mighty familiar. (Something goes through my head that she may be an Ice Dancer).

The older one is Urszula Matyskiewicz-Jaworska, who is the only coach named on Laura's ISU Bio. (The choreographer is male).

CaroLiza_fan

The choreographer is Sebastian Kolasiński, who was Sylwia Nowak's Ice Dance partner. And when I checked to see who they each coached, the penny dropped.

It was Natalia Kaliszek.

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but that dress reminds me of the Czech cinderella movie (great movie of course), and I don't mean the cinderella dress, I mean the other one. Who put her into all those ruffles?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Aw man I totally blanked on Euros...I thought it happened later in the month... I didn't even get my predictions in :(

I'm sure you're not the only one, because it was originally down to be later in the month. But when Hungary pulled out, and Lithuania stepped in, the new hosts brought the dates forward.

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
Aw man I totally blanked on Euros...I thought it happened later in the month... I didn't even get my predictions in :(

Loving Julija's dress though 💃

Ah you are the other one who has the opposite taste! :laugh:
Whenever I say I dislike an outfit I can be sure Jeanie or you have just stated in the post before how much you like it. :laugh2:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ah you are the other one who has the opposite taste! :laugh:
Whenever I say I dislike an outfit I can be sure Jeanie or you have just stated in the post before how much you like it. :laugh2:

Has Jeanie ever not liked a dress?

That is what I find so endearing about her. She is always so positive.

CaroLiza_fan