2015 Finlandia Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Finlandia Trophy Ladies SP and FS

inskate

On the Ice
^It was, but still, I'm quite impressed Rika can land 3F-3T already. I watched a short fluff about her off-season, and after her injury she seemed to really strugle even with solo triples. She seemed close to tears in practice. Nice to see her back! She's one determined lady. :)

Imagine

Medalist
Ughhh...such a pity...I was hoping for some Yulia + Elena slayage...now I guess its up to Yulia...hope she doesn't get lonely out there....and yay Rika! Always great to see her perform.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really hope Elena is okay and the health problems are nothing serious!!!

randomfan

Record Breaker
:( No Elena. I hope she is okay and can come strong in her next event! (which currently would be CoC I think?)

Anyways I'm cheering for Yulia, So Youn and Rika!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
:( No Elena. I hope she is okay and can come strong in her next event! (which currently would be CoC I think?)

Anyways I'm cheering for Yulia, So Youn and Rika!
You mean SA and CoR?

Not sure if radionova is in other senior bs/challenger though.....

EDIT: lol you are right [emoji23] I must have been thinking about Evgenia here

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Count me in for the YL, SYP, RH podium cheerfest :cheer:

Same! :cheer: Well, I want Hannah Miller to medal too, but it's not likely. But in any case...

May the best skater win! :cheer: :party2: :hb: #KillItGirls #CountingOnYou #MakeItUpToUsForAllTheWithdrawals

witcher

Match Penalty
Julia for the win!:cheer2:
Rika for the silver!
:cheer2:

Rika is like "the ugly duckling" of Japanese ladies skating. There are Mao, Satoko, so many great juniors and nobody gives her too much props, even after her gold in GP. She really impressed me as a fighter there and wish her all the best.

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm hoping Yulia will win but Rika was the (for the most part) stronger of the two last season, so this will be interesting.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Everyone's obviously talking about Julia, Rika and So-Young but I do hope Hannah Miller performs well, too. She's always been one of those "Samantha Cesario type" of skaters that I feel are not rewarded enough for how they perform

tulosai

Record Breaker
Everyone's obviously talking about Julia, Rika and So-Young but I do hope Hannah Miller performs well, too. She's always been one of those "Samantha Cesario type" of skaters that I feel are not rewarded enough for how they perform

Your mileage may vary, but I think she needs better packaging and that this is a part of the problem- she is never memorable compared to other skaters, not because of how she preforms, but because of how she is packaged.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm hoping the coaching change will also include the packaging. She also really needs help with her jumps and I hope Arturian can help her.

Your mileage may vary, but I think she needs better packaging and that this is a part of the problem- she is never memorable compared to other skaters, not because of how she preforms, but because of how she is packaged.

yyyskate

Record Breaker

Hannah's great performance ability is backed up by her strong skating skills, which is kinda different from Samantha.

LRK

Record Breaker
Julia for the win!:cheer2:
Rika for the silver!
:cheer2:

Rika is like "the ugly duckling" of Japanese ladies skating. There are Mao, Satoko, so many great juniors and nobody gives her too much props, even after her gold in GP. She really impressed me as a fighter there and wish her all the best.

I'm very fond of Rika, and am really looking forward to seeing her this weekend. Go, Rika. :)