2015 Mordovian Ornament Ladies SP and Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament Ladies SP and Free Skate

bramweld

Record Breaker
People, she's at home, she is confident it was skated well. It's only a senior B. We're missing out on other even more interesting programs. :cheer:

Kittosuni

Medalist
Haters gonna hate lol

Obviously everyone is getting some inflation here but the most important thing is Adelina and Pogorilaya had a good SP especially Pogo. This will be a good boost to their confidence going to the FD

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Ok, Pogo with almost 34 on PCS is ridiculous. It makes Adelina look underscored if that is even possible!

:laugh2:

paulusfr said:
Is that Adelina's PCS the best in figure skating history?

Very likely not if we count all the nationals events and Senior Bs that don't count for official WRs. Like this one is, if I'm not mistaken.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I like both Adelina and Anna and want them to do well this season, but I think the Russian fed isn't doing them a favour by pampering them like that. The points they'll get at GP will be sobering to them, even if they skate well.

tulosai

Record Breaker
:laugh2:

Very likely not if we count all the nationals events and Senior Bs that don't count for official WRs. Like this one is, if I'm not mistaken.

As part of the challenger series these scores do indeed count on the official ISU records, seasons best list, and so on.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I like both Adelina and Anna and want them to do well this season, but I think the Russian fed isn't doing them a favour by pampering them like that. The points they'll get at GP will be sobering to them, even if they skate well.

I don't really agree with this- skaters aren't idiots IMO they understand how inflation works and what factors go into it. If we can figure it out surely they can :laugh:

chezzu

On the Ice

I'm pretty positive they know they're getting Russian inflation. What matters is that they performed well with no major technical issues, which is what should give them confidence boosts going into the GPs.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I don't really agree with this- skaters aren't idiots IMO they understand how inflation works and what factors go into it. If we can figure it out surely they can :laugh:
Indeed. Happens every year at Nationals, so they know how it works.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
SkaterTESPCSTotal Score
Adelina SOTNIKOVA39.0136.5675.57
Anna POGORILAYA38.3433.9272.26
Maria ARTEMIEVA28.6929.1257.81
Anastasia GALUSTYAN24.7525.4850.23
Aleksandra GOLOVKINA25.0323.9248.95
Dasa GRM21.6923.3245.01
Fruzsina MEDGYESI21.8422.5244.36
Aiza MAMBEKOVA15.5319.4033.93

paulusfr

On the Ice
I'm just scared a bit for other talented russian ladies like Liza, Elena, Evgenia, Polina, Maria, etc... If Ade received >35 in the international competition? What she will receive in the Russian Championship? 40? :biggrin:

bramweld

Record Breaker

Tell that to every other skating federation, Canada comes to mind:drama:. This is just a senior B and they know it. When Adelina or Miyahara or Mao gets to the GP they know these scores will not come easily. But they boost the confidence. What does it hurt? These athletes who take up the challenge of competing early should be given some incentive shouldn't they? Why squabble about these little things we're missing great skating.

moriel

Record Breaker
No programme deserves 39 TES with 3T-3T no matter how effortless. BUT I can see where Sotnikova is going with this. Clearly she is here to challenge the current leaders.
Why not? I do think its possible through BV + GOE o_O

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
As part of the challenger series these scores do indeed count on the official ISU records, seasons best list, and so on.

Thank you for correcting me, I didn't know that! Well, than Adelina and Anna really have some impressive new PBs :laugh: