2015 Mordovian Ornament Ladies SP and Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament Ladies SP and Free Skate

bramweld

Record Breaker
I'm just scared a bit for other talented russian ladies like Liza, Elena, Evgenia, Polina, Maria, etc... If Ade received >35 in the international competition? What she will receive in the Russian Championship? 40? :biggrin:

You forgot the insane scores of Tatiana and Maxim, even when they skated poorly? Yes, the silly season has begun :biggrin:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Aaaaaand that was awesome too! :love: This program really works for her. And it's great to see her smiling and looking confident.

On a shallow note, Adelina and Anna (and so many other russian girls) are so GORGEOUS! :drama: How come the young boys in Russia aren't all watching figure skating? Pfft, you have no idea guys!
Anna's spins have gotten better too.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
That's a wrap! :)

SkaterTESPCSTotal Score
Adelina SOTNIKOVA39.0136.5675.57
Anna POGORILAYA38.3433.9272.26
Maria ARTEMIEVA28.6929.1257.81
Anastasia GALUSTYAN24.7525.4850.23
Aleksandra GOLOVKINA25.0323.9248.95
Katarina KULGEYKO20.7424.2845.02
Dasa GRM21.6923.3245.01
Fruzsina MEDGYESI21.8422.5244.36
Aiza MAMBEKOVA15.5319.4033.93

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aaaaaand that was awesome too! :love: This program really works for her. And it's great to see her smiling and looking confident.

On a shallow note, Adelina and Anna (and so many other russian girls) are so GORGEOUS! :drama: How come the young boys in Russia aren't all watching figure skating? Pfft, you have no idea guys!

Exactly! And they're better females to fall in love with. Lol. Hard word through athletics pay off.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Hmm I guess Adelina is going to Liza route from last year. easier content but banking on GOEs and building up consistency. Can queen Mirai do this??

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Hmm I guess Adelina is going to Liza route from last year. easier content but banking on GOEs and building up consistency. Can queen Mirai do this??

Adelina showed up to Olympics SP with the same technical content she showcased here,
So i wouldn't say she's going for easier content, She's just doing what she does.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Anna! :love: No scary falls today, & she seems more confident and mature? I really hope the worst of her troubles are behind her.

andyjo24

Medalist
I would LOL if Adelina were to build momentum this season, and then break the world record next year with a 3T-3T program. It's not impossible...

mustafakent

On the Ice
great to see adelina is back.she is the best russian and I really want to see her in team because I really need ladies in figure skating :drama: her second toeloop looks ur and she got all the level 4's for her elements but I would give her level 3's for layback and camel.she didn't complete 4 rotations on biellmann position.and this pcs are unreal especially just after seeing pogorilaya's.:laugh:

here are the detailed scores : http://fsrussia.ru/results/1516/CSRUS2015/CSRUS2015_Ladies_SP_Scores.pdf