2016 Finlandia Trophy Pairs FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Pairs FS

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I really enjoyed the Aussies' skate. Katia has gorgeous posture and small nuances that make such a difference in a pair. Her gorgeous back, head attitudes, and lovely arm movements ... I esp. noticed all these things.

plus she kept getting up from falls and doing awesome stuff immediately after. good display of aussie grit. :agree:

tulosai

Record Breaker
This has been a terribly messy competition in general... both the short and free have really left a lot to be desired in terms of clean or even mostly clean programs.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Tarah and Danny ... they've added so much to their choreography this season, both SP and LP. I'm sure that it's competition nerves. Almost none of their elements were done as well as last season. Hey, it takes awhile to integrate new moves and complexity into their performance. It's gonna get better.

Ashley and Tim have the advantage of having competed these programs 2 or 3 times already. I'm thrilled for them! They are really impressive to have been working together only 5 or 6 months. I love Tim's artistry, I noticed it when he competed with DeeDee too. I think he improved working on cruises for 2 years.

I really enjoyed the Aussies' skate. Katia has gorgeous posture and small nuances that make such a difference in a pair. Her gorgeous back, head attitudes, and lovely arm movements ... I esp. noticed all these things.

But Tarah and Danny's choreography is ABYSMAL. And adding MORE choreography to it is like gilding a turd.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
oh look he's dead. makes a nice change from the girl being dead.

why is he starting off dead? is this a zombie program?

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really like this program! It's such a cool continuation of last year!

Sackie

Medalist
This team reminds me of ABITBOL/BERNARDIS in their look and even some of their movements - especially him!

NaVi

Medalist
I don't know anything about pairs, but was the way she was put down the last lift kosher?