2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I just can't find the time or the bandwidth to watch Juniors. I don't have a mobile device so I have to be at home to watch.

That is one small arena..

This year I had more time because I've been job hunting so I'm at home anyway, and I can livestream it on my smart TV while working on my laptop.

I never livestream on my phone because too much data. But even when I'd be at lab when I was still in grad school I had my laptop.

desertskates

Medalist
Decent effort from Polina! I'm not a huge fan of the program, but I respect the fact that she's trying out a new and mature style.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Nice to see that despite all her unfortunate troubles and body changes Polina has retained her perfectly centered outstretched hand in spins. :)

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Polina skated better than I thought she would. Turn out on the triple-triple to start. Tech score 29 and falling

MIM

Medalist
Poling did 3r3t turnout and 3s. She skated clean, but her jumps were not as high or soaring as they were before... and the program was not as exciting as I expected it to be..

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina did 3L-3T with step out, looked fully rotated, 3S and lean 2A. Good spins & footwork. Seemed slow and careful. Tracy feels it is a big step up.