Seguin / Bilodeau Split | Golden Skate

Seguin / Bilodeau Split

GF2445

Record Breaker

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
On any other day, this would be crazy off-season news.

Still, I am sorry to read this.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Very sorry to hear this. The last couple of seasons have been a struggle for them, what with the injuries, but I was hoping things would look up going forward.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
What???? another brick in the wall...I can't be more sad, still...What's wrong with people.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Sad, sad news. They showed so much promise. Their 'In Your Eyes' FS made me a big fan, especially during their JGPF performance, which I remember with their excellent synchronization on the SBS spins and the Barcelona crowd loved them. They had such chemistry and skated to out-the-box music choices. They will be missed as a team.

andromache

Record Breaker
Wonder what happened. Promising team with unexpected struggles the past few seasons.

Today sucks.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Oh God... I was hoping they could rebuild their career... Best wishes to both. Maybe they will be back eventually...

Szeptuszka

On the Ice
:unsure: :eek: :shocked:

I never expected them to split so suddenly. With D/R retirement, they had great chances of becoming Canada's no.1. I wonder what happened.

If they decide to stay in the sport, I hope they'll find new, well-matched partners soon...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The last 24 hrs make me want to crawl back into my bed with my newly adopted rescue Golden Lab (12 years old) and hide.

I was a huge fan of Julianne and Charlie and I'm really sad to hear they have broken up. I know Julianne has had a lot of concussion problems and the team as a whole had a lot of injuries.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What?! Fell in love with them at Sk Amer 2016 where they took gold. So sorry to hear. :sad4:

moriel

Record Breaker
ok, offseason. for real
I wonder if ISU could organize a random competition just so the offseason is officially over.

DonnaR

On the Ice
I was a huge fan of the two of them and I'm so sad to hear this. I hope we'll see both of them with new partners.

withwings

On the Ice
???:noshake::sad4::sad4:

they were BRILIANT together! they had that magical "something" which no one can learn, what is given from Above

Tanager

On the Ice
Other events today have put this in the perspective of being not so bad. Still, I am surprised and sad by this. I wish the best for Julianne and Charlie, wherever their future paths take them.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
They were so cute together!
But it has been apparent for a while that they have been stagnating :(

GarthAqua

On the Ice
Now, only four pairs who have competed in JGPs during 2010-2017 are still in action.
Sui/Han
Danny/Frazier
Tarasova/Morozov
Alexandrovskaya/Windsor

All the other jr pairs have either retired or change partners