2019-20 U.S. Ladies Figure Skating | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019-20 U.S. Ladies Figure Skating

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Will any of these competitions be on NBC Gold. I miss competitions so much. :dbana:
And I'm looking forward to the music choices.

Doubtful. In the past they did have a paid live stream but later stopped. Sometimes they do a free livestream on Facebook. I’ll post if I hear anything.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
According to TSL, Ting has a high ankle injury, cannot jump, and it has been persistent for several months now (probably about 3 months). However, it seems that despite the doctor's orders, her father's still drilling her. Also, Ting has been continuously moving between Maryland and Colorado. Best of luck to Ting and I hope that she fully recovers by November IF what they say is true.

Remember to take anything TSL says with a grain of salt and should never be treated as confirmed news.
Oh no! Don't be a ding a ling Ting - rest and get well. This is not good. As for Gracie, I just want to see her happy and healthy. I hope she skate or leave skating on her own terms. Gracie it is awesome if you come back win or lose. It is also okay to celebrate your accomplishments and move on to the next chapter. Sometimes that can be the hardest thing and bravest thing to do.

natsulian

Final Flight
For Alysa's layout, I'm thinking:
- 3A-2T or 3A-3T
- 3A
- 4Lz-3T
- 3Lo
- 3Lz*
- 3Lz-Eu-3S*
- 3F*

* - Bonus

Estimated Base Value (assuming all level 4's and including bonus) - 74.54

I wonder if she will add the 4T/4S or if she's going to learn one quad per season. Whenever she was asked about quads, she always said multiple quads, not just one, so I'm assuming she's trying for the 4Lz, 4T, and 4S like the Russian girls. However, during a recent interview, she said the 4Lz felt like a 3Lz, but the 4S was extremely hard for her and that she still can't land it properly. Best of luck to Alysa.

natsulian

Final Flight
Mia Kalin’s Junior Free Skate —> https://youtu.be/_p97ws1jBTw

Great jumps, but needs to really work on those spins and fine tuning the program so that it flows better. Mia’s only 11, so she has time to really improve. Cannot wait to see her debut her 3A soon.

Layout: 3F, 3Lz-3T, 2A, 3Lo, 3Lz, 3F-Eu-3S, and 2A-2T

Some info:
Coach is Vadim Shebeco
Choreographer is Evgenia Chernyshova
Music is “The Crown”, Hans Zimmer and Palladio

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker

Great jumps, but needs to really work on those spins and fine tuning the program so that it flows better. Mia’s only 11, so she has time to really improve. Cannot wait to see her debut her 3A soon.

Layout: 3F, 3Lz-3T, 2A, 3Lo, 3Lz, 3F-Eu-3S, and 2A-2T (possible errors)

Some info:
Coach is Vadim Shebeco
She looks really promising. So she will enter juniors in 2021?

natsulian

Final Flight
She looks really promising. So she will enter juniors in 2021?

Mia will be eligible for juniors internationally during the 2021-2022 season when she will be 13. Her birthday is February 18, 2008.

UPDATE: Polina posted her 3F-2T and now has showcased ALL of her triples and the 2A-3T and 2A. She seems to be in very good shape.

bubblecherry

Final Flight

Layout: 3F, 3Lz-3T, 2A, 3Lo, 3Lz, 3F-Eu-3S, and 2A-2T

Some info:
Coach is Vadim Shebeco

3Lz3T and 3Feu3S at age 11 with decent technique and jumps that are pretty nice aesthetically. She has plenty of time, but I hope there is some focus on her lines and arms. I'd say everything else is pretty good for an 11 year old, and her jumps are amazing for an 11 year old.

chanchan

On the Ice
mia will be eligible for juniors internationally during the 2021-2022 season when she will be 13. Her birthday is february 18, 2008.

Update: Polina posted her 3f-2t and now has showcased all of her triples and the 2a-3t and 2a. She seems to be in very good shape.

3f+3t?

natsulian

Final Flight
According to people on Instagram:
- 3A fall)
- 4Lz+2T
- 4Lz
- 3A+2T
- 3Lz+Eu+3S
- 3Lz
- 3F

Total: Around 142.72

She’s literally repeating the hardest jumps (Axel, lutz, and flip). Insane. She’ll develop into her program and really work on those under-rotations because Alysa is known to HATE under-rotating anything. It’s expected to not do as well this early into the off season, so we shouldn’t be too worried. I mean... 2 3A and 2 4Lz is no small feat for women... let alone MEN.

EDITED: Took out the stuff about under-rotations because official protocols don’t come out until tomorrow.

natsulian

Final Flight
According to Sylvia and a slew of other great individuals, here are the Free Program scores:
- Alysa Liu, 142.72 (TES around 84)
- Hanna Harrell, 122.47
- Sarah Jung, 112.00
- Alyssa Rich, 100.0
- Venetta, 90.0
- Akane Eguchi, 87.0
- Pooja Kalyan, 85.0
- Hilmer, 81.0
- Rydberg, 81.0
- McIssac, 80.0

Happy Skates

Final Flight
According to people on Instagram:
- 3A< (fall)
- 4Lz<+2T
- 4Lz<<
- 3A<+2T
- 3Lz+Eu+3S
- 3Lz
- 3F

Total: Around 142.72

She’s literally repeating the hardest jumps (Axel, lutz, and flip). Insane. She’ll develop into her program and really work on those under-rotations because Alysa is known to HATE under-rotating anything. It’s expected to not do as well this early into the off season, so we shouldn’t be too worried. I mean... 2 3A and 2 4Lz is no small feat for women... let alone MEN.

I wonder if maybe the second 3A was improvised after the fall on the first? Because she can't repeat three jumps because of Zayak. She could easily change that second 3Lz to a loop though. Or one of the 3As. I also wonder if one of the 2Ts was meant to be a 3T, although she is doing them after such difficult jumps. It would be a shame to give up on those points though.