Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Most Anticipated 18-19 Program (Choose ONE)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I see the purpose of doing just one! :) it’s fun to see what everyone comes up with!

leoleo

Medalist
For me whatever Yuzuru is gonna be doing :love: also Alena's new programs! she was the best new thing about figure skating last season for me so i'm excited to see what she comes out with next season. Rika Kihira's FS too cause i love how different it is. I'm curious to see how she grows into her program and if she's gonna surprise us by landing her 3As :hap10:

but if i have to chose just one then Yuzu because well, i'm a hanyu trash :laugh2:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason Brown's SP to that rather R-rated sexy music.

It's such a different direction. Very off-brand.

It could be amazing. It could be a trainwreck. I'm intrigued.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I’m excited to see Jason Brown’s free skate since it will be the first with a different choreographer! I’m curious what David Wilson will do.

I :thumbsup: this post to get a second choice :biggrin:

I’m curious to see what Vincent Zhou will come up with in his second senior season. Lots of experience last season with ups and downs. Challenging to start a senior season in an olympic year and amazing to end up in sixth place there. His free skate at worlds was a disaster, so done with that experience.

Most looking forward to his free program. Which I know nothing abut, music or choreographer. He’s changed training location to Colorado, which is a good place to work on stamina. Hopefully that and Christy Krall will help him get his jumps fully rotated. I think he has kind of a cool on ice personality that he can develop. He showed it in Stars on Ice where his performances were appriciated.

Finally his own words:“I think Tammy’s move to the Springs will balance my training and increase the amount of time I’m able to spend on my choreography and spins for a more complete program”.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evgenia's free program. I am not a fan of a tango program, but I think she will convert me!😊

aless

Rinkside
from what I've seen and heard so far I'm excited for Kazuki Tomono's short to cinema paradiso and I'm really interested to see what Nathan does with that music he chose for his FS

that being said I'm just waiting for Yuzuru to say the word and I shall be in love with anything he comes up with

madmax

Rinkside
Tarakanova - Imagine Dragons - Believer

Her StSq is like fire on the prairie. She only needs a little bit more speed and energy! :laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LswQ-e0_CmI

This girl ... I really don't care if she lands her jumps

'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
:rock:

tzazu

Medalist
Only one skater??? Then, Daisuke. Reason, on top of be my fav, he has been out of competition for four years, I want to see his wonderful artistry again in compeition😍

Reth

On the Ice
I just noticed the title change 😂

Boyang sp - While my Guitar Gently Weeps

I like the song and really forward to how he is going to perform to it.

Might change my mind when other skaters releases their programs though. 😆

KiraraChin

Medalist
from what I've seen and heard so far I'm excited for Kazuki Tomono's short to cinema paradiso

Just a heads up to you and anyone interested in Kazuki's SP, he has performed the program on Dreams on Ice and you can find the link in his Fan Fest :)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I just noticed the title change 😂

Boyang sp - While my Guitar Gently Weeps

I like the song and really forward to how he is going to perform to it.

Might change my mind when other skaters releases their programs though. 😆

I'm looking forward to it, but have to admit my favourite version is Jake Shimabukuro's - so a little part of me will weep as I watch for what might have been...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6auXngY51U

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Alena Kostornaya's Romeo and Juliet. I'll be interested to see what Daniil has given her and what she's going to do with it. I'm sure she'll be beautiful.