2014-2015 GPF Ladies Short Program 12/11 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Ladies Short Program 12/11

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
What a beautiful skate (and beautiful layback!) from Yulia!! If only the stream hadn't stuttered throughout...

s_parks

Record Breaker
More than landing the jumps, I felt like the main difference was that she looked more into it. Good for her.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I expected a higher score, can't belive I'm saying it... But it was kinda fair. Kinda.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
Well my feed froze throughout (again) but I did see Yulia fist-pumping at the end so I take it she had a great skate! :biggrin:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Are you guys sure she did a 3Z+3T? I thought it was 3T-3T but couldn't see well because of a silly camera change. Otherwise, she got an edge call.

chezzu

On the Ice
Yulia was wonderful but WOW that TES shot DOWN. From 39 to 34... Want to see the protocols!

beki

Medalist
Ashley gets better and better at selling, but there's not enough content. She's still my favorite American lady.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is a butt spin? I am trying not to laugh!

It's the spin where the skater bends down in front with straight legs and the butt up in the air. It used to be exclusive to men, but some ladies have started doing it. I think Elena R. does the butt spin, too, doesn't she?

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Since Julia competed at JGP I was thinking: She is never smiling...Sometimes she didn't even smiled after program. And now I see regular smile during short program. From Julia Lipnitskaia, finally!!!!First time this season I really like this SP.