2014-2015 GPF Mens Free Skate 12/13 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Mens Free Skate 12/13

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

leolion11

On the Ice
Hope everyone does their best in the free skate! May the best skater win :)

Now goooo Yuzuru go defend your GPF title, but no pressure though! Getting on the podium is already good after that kind of season oh gosh

Hopefully Javier will get it together and skate a good program in front of the home crowd tomorrow!

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I just want to see Symphony No. 9 and Yuzu's POTO both clean and...let the best one win:yes:

Florencito

Medalist
I'd love Javi to pull a 2012 GPF (except for the 0.04 points that costed him a medal :drama:)
I'm an awful person, I know it, but I might even jinx all the others but Sergei

And for the record, this :drama: overpassed this :slink: as my new favourite emoticon!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just because I can...

Go Voronov :cheer:

roxella

On the Ice
Go Yuzu!!! :cheer:

And good luck to all the competitors! Let's have some clean programs today!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Agreed! Clean programs please. :) Although its asking a lot with the stuff these guys have planned. Finally a GPF where every guy has a quad in their SP + 2 or 3 quads in their LP!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
If Sergei isn't scored fairly today, I hope the audience brings some rotten eggs to pelt the judges.

Hope Javier can get his nerves under control and come back strong.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
If Sergei isn't scored fairly today, I hope the audience brings some rotten eggs to pelt the judges.
Some of the stuffies that have been hitting them by accident so far might just get thrown at them on purpose. Or maybe one of those flowers could be used as a spear. I'll make some suggestions :biggrin:

Icey

Record Breaker
Considering how few workable streams there was for the lady's lp, I wonder if the situation will be any better for the men?