2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program

Leonardo

Final Flight
That's not what I responded to you for. I repeat: Please do not forget that this his event and this thread are not for you alone to enjoy. Thank you very much.

I don't understand what you are trying to post here. :scratch2: If you don't like my posts or the fact that I posted that imo one skater was better than another, or that I posted that I posted about my feelings and that people can ignore me, there is always that ignore button. I'm not trying to offend anybody or any skater, on the contrary, I don't even know you guys. I actually like Sam and his/her jumpatron videos. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I bet in one year if you put Polina next to the men's skater, she would be taller than some of them :)

She already is. Her height according to bio is 168 cm/ 5'6". That's way taller than Uno and Murakami, same height as Jin, and only a few cm from Yuzu and Patrick. Jumps are amazing though!

Leonardo

Final Flight
She already is. Her height according to bio is 168 cm/ 5'6". That's way taller than Uno and Murakami, same height as Jin, and only a few cm from Yuzu and Patrick. Jumps are amazing though!

I can't get over about her perfect her technique is. Those jumps, those transistions, that speed, that axel...Eteri really surpassed herself with Polina.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
How could one person prevent the rest of us from enjoying such a wonderful event? :roll5: WHAT IS THIS? CENSORSHIP?

No, it's more in the realm of troll prevention. Leonardo can criticize the skaters as much as he wants, I don't care. But he also expressed his obvious opinion that he can write here whatever he wants with no consideration of the other member's feelings. Sorry, but the forum rules say otherwise. Everyone is responsible for his postings, and it is this responsibility that he tried to deny.

bramweld

Record Breaker
No, it's more in the realm of troll prevention. Leonardo can criticize the skaters as much as he wants, I don't care. But he also expressed his obvious opinion that he can write here whatever he wants with no consideration of the other member's feelings. Sorry, but the forum rules say otherwise. Everyone is responsible for his postings, and it is this responsibility that he tried to deny.

Okay. If this were a fan thread, I would get it. But we do have at our disposal the power to report such comments and if all else fails the ignore button. But so far so good right?

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Okay. If this were a fan thread, I would get it. But we do have at our disposal the power to report such comments and if all else fails the ignore button. But so far so good right?

Very well. I'm not interested in flame war #748453 in this forum. Let's watch pairs! :)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was able to watch the first three skaters before leaving for work. Marin is my favorite although Alisa is so charming. I do like Maria, too but that costume is a bit much, especially for a junior. I get that it goes with the theme, but it's a bit too mature for a 15 year old. Marin has a lot of speed across the ice. I have yet to warm up to Polina but she's a technical marvel.

I'm glad there were no falls or major mistakes from any of these ladies. Does that mean that the Junior men will be a splatfest?

Globetrotter

Medalist
I can't get over about her perfect her technique is. Those jumps, those transistions, that speed, that axel...Eteri really surpassed herself with Polina.

The nicest is the way she gets into the lutz. She has a very obvious delayed rotation, using the classic technique of staying on the outside edge, launching straight into the air to deal with the counter rotation first before starting the rotations. Thankfully she gets tremendous height and distance. Hope she can maintain those crazy good jump techniques. Eteri isn't known to be a great jump coach and her skaters often don't have the best jump techniques or good basic blade work but she got a +++ in Tsurskaya. Wonder who taught her the basics.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
The nicest is the way she gets into the lutz. She has a very obvious delayed rotation, using the classic technique of staying on the outside edge, launching straight into the air to deal with the counter rotation first before starting the rotations. Thankfully she gets tremendous height and distance. Hope she can maintain those crazy good jump techniques. Eteri isn't known to be a great jump coach and her skaters often don't have the best jump techniques or good basic blade work but she got a +++ in Tsurskaya. Wonder who taught her the basics.

She is from Omsk in Siberia, very far from Moscow. She relocated to Moscow only in 2013 and was coached before by Tatiana Odinokova. Eteri has got nothing at all to do with her good tech

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I still dont get comments about 15 being too young for costume/programm:confused2:
She looks mature & the most grown up of all the gals here

She shouldnt restrict her b/c its a Juniour comp. The problem is that she wasnt ON fire & sassy for a a programm like this to work 100%

Last edited:

NaVi

Medalist
^^ can she still grow? i thought girls stop growing by 12/13 years of age

Girls are mostly full height by age 15... but can still grow 1-2 inches after that... I thought I read on a Russian forum that she has a brother 2 meters tall( 6'6") so there a chance she may grow some more.

Ophelia

Record Breaker

The leg wrap on her jumps throws me off. Everything else is solid.

lyndichee

Medalist
Man woke up and saw the performances. So far it is a lot like last year, lots of clean skates in junior ladies again.