2015 Cup of China Pairs SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
5 points covering the top 4.

This is going to be some FS!!!

ANY of them could win!!!

Can't wait!!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow those Chinese now have 4 excellent teams - a bit non descript and probably not that marketable (in respect to each other) but look at their scores and their tech. K and S I give them credit for holding on but they are in huge trouble but for their pcs they would be in fourth. sui and han world champs. They have the tech and programs and judges like them too:)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
from protocols I see that Chinese pairs can do throws in sleep - THIS GOE...

tulosai

Record Breaker
I/M's lift did not count. WHY?:curse:

I wonder if he touched her lower leg again? One of their lifts lost credit at their last competition and this was thought to be why then?

This does explain their very low score though... with just 1 point for the SBS jump and 0 points on the lift, it's actually pretty awesome they scored even this high.

Lota

Record Breaker
I was just rewatching some of the programs... I really think that Yu/Jin (and Tarasova/Morozov) are the future of pairs skating. I'm not counting out others, of course, but when these 2 pairs came into the senior circuit last year, I remember thinking, this is it. I'd like T/M to get more interesting programs, but I am really looking forward to watching these 2 teams progress. I'll be really surprised if at least one of them doesn't become World Champions. Anyway, really hoping everyone performs well tomorrow!

Also, is the interest in pairs skating really that low (talking about the number of pages here)? Or is it that most of the people in this forum are from America and are sleeping or something?

Kutien

Final Flight
1 Wenjing SUI / Cong HAN CHN 74.40 1 video
2 Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV RUS 72.45 2 video
3 Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN CHN 70.06 3 video
4 Xuehan WANG / Lei WANG CHN 69.36 4 video
5 Mari VARTMANN / Ruben BLOMMAERT GER 63.45 5 video
6 Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV RUS 59.17 6 video
7 Lubov ILIUSHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN 55.42 7 video
8 Vanessa GRENIER / Maxime DESCHAMPS CAN 52.41 8 video

GF2445

Record Breaker
So happy that nothing disastrous happened today.
One of the better Cup of China's i have seen.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I was just rewatching some of the programs... I really think that Yu/Jin (and Tarasova/Morozov) are the future of pairs skating. I'm not counting out others, of course, but when these 2 pairs came into the senior circuit last year, I remember thinking, this is it. I'd like T/M to get more interesting programs, but I am really looking forward to watching these 2 teams progress. I'll be really surprised if at least one of them doesn't become World Champions. Anyway, really hoping everyone performs well tomorrow!

Also, is the interest in pairs skating really that low (talking about the number of pages here)? Or is it that most of the people in this forum are from America and are sleeping or something?

There are a lot of Americans on here and many of them unfortunately don't care about any non-American skaters, or else they are sleeping. I care, but I only got 3 hours of sleep and had nothing of value to add, so I didn't comment (plus my stream also died...).

Lota

Record Breaker
There are a lot of Americans on here and many of them unfortunately don't care about any non-American skaters, or else they are sleeping. I care, but I only got 3 hours of sleep and had nothing of value to add, so I didn't comment (plus my stream also died...).

I'm not complaining or anything, it's just that there is a tendency. Pairs and ice dance get less love as it is, with pairs getting the least love. I just wonder why :scratch3: